Volume 5 - Chapter 109: Reborn

Volume 5: A Good For Nothing And Has Too Much Time On His Hands to Do Nothing Top X A Mentally Challenged Idiotic Garbage-Picker Bottom

Lin Xian was quite a small town located quite far away from cities, but it was a place that was always bustling with people and noise, making it quite a lively town. On this particular day, an all-black car was parked by an old tenement building. With just one look, one would know that it must be quite expensive, which made it very different and out of place amongst its surroundings.

An old man was reading the news as he waited for new customers in his small little shop on the ground floor of the building. When he saw the mark on the front of the car, he sucked in a breath of cold air as he thought to himself, woah what a fellow, a car worth more than millions of yuan. Even if he didn't eat or drink, he probably still won't even be able to buy such a car for decades. When did this poor town attract such a rich man into coming here?

It was not only him as the pedestrians walking nearby were all looking. In the midst of these gazes, a man dressed in a full suit ensemble finally stepped out of the car. With fierce looking eyebrows and a pair of peach blossom eyes that leaned on the longer and narrower side, his face looked like he was smiling even if there was not a smile on his face, almost as if he was a wandering vigilante from a game.

Wen Chuo backed up a few steps and then looked up towards the top of the building. Through the dangling and clustered strings of electrical wires in the air, his gaze stopped at the fifth floor, and his chin lifted slightly as an expression of pride and superiority from coming back with a fortune and achievements under his belt seeped onto his face.

Not long after, a man who looked like a driver came rushing out of the building. Meeting up with Wen Chuo's eyes, he wiped the sweat off his forehead, looking a bit nervous,

"Chairman Wen Chuo, a widow currently lives there and even after asking a few times, she said there was no such person called Bai Yang. Have you, dear sir, perhaps remembered incorrectly?"

Wen Chuo slightly narrowed his eyes and coldly looked at him,

"That idiot lives here. I've only been gone for three years, so there's no possibility that I've remembered wrong."

Wen Chuo furrowed his eyebrows then and impatiently pushed him aside. He walked up into the building himself as the driver stood downstairs and watched him go; watching him walk up to the fifth floor, knock on the door of room 503 and walk straight in before getting pushed out by that shrewish widow who was now screaming so loudly everyone could hear.

"Are you insane! I've lived here for two years now and have never heard of Bai Yang whatsoever. Have you lost your mind huh!"

In this kind of place, doors were built right next to each other, so close they might as well all be living together on the floor, and not to mention the other buildings packed so close together. So before long, people were pushing their windows open to watch the spectacle. Wen Chuo's face darkened immediately upon her words and the driver tittered about, not daring to go up near him at all.

This newly appointed Chairman Wen Chuo was quite an amazing, ferocious character. Supposedly a child born out of an affair, he had been living in one of the countryside towns on the outskirts somewhere for more than ten years before he was taken back by the family head to be recognized. Only a few years since then, he had already won over his big brother of the main descent, becoming the Wen family's official heir.

Wen Chuo's temper wasn't the greatest and the driver had some inkling of an understanding of that himself. But after a long moment of hesitation, he finally bolstered his courage to step forward as Wen Chuo came down,