𝙑𝙄𝙄𝙄

Felicity's POV

I sped towards my apartment probably speeding past red traffic lights

I sped towards my apartment probably speeding past red traffic lights. Once I parked my car I quickly showered again and moisturised this time. I re curled my lace front and applied lip gloss and mascara. Im not a make up person.

I picked out a royal blue suit which I was gifted at a Versace shoot. It had gold embroidery and highlights which brought my dark brown eyes out. I finished my look with black stiletto heels which had a royal blue backing and a gold heel. I sprayed perfume and made my way to my G wagon.

As i was in the car blasting Darke -Yebba's Heartbreak. An incoming call from an unknown number flashed up on my car's screen.

"Hello?" I said.

"Good afternoon miss Willow," A deep voice said, it was sexy but not like Roman's. The voice continued "I am calling on behalf of Fernandez Housing, this is the CEO Fredrick Fernandez,"

"Good afternoon Mr Fernandez may I ask how did you get my number?" I questioned.

I pulled up into my car park and parallel parked into my spot.

"Your colleague Aaliyah here gave it to me, I am here to ask if you would like to personally view a beach house," He said in the phone. He turned around in the direction my heels were coming from.

I ended the call and said "Let's go to my office Sir," I smiled and lead him to my elevator.

"You're more gorgeous in person," He whispered in my ear. My stomach tightened but I felt a pang of guilt and I did not know why.

Once the elevator pinged the doors opened and i clapped my hands for the lights to turn on. I changed the temperature to a cooler heat and sat in my chair.

"Where is this beach house?" I asked. "Miami, Florida," He answered fiddling with his trousers.

"I know a man who can fix your trousers," I stated "Excuse me?" His eyebrow rose "You seem to be playing with your dress pants a-lot, i know a tailor who can find your right size just by looking at you," I said laughing.

He laughed with me and blushed. Fredrick was a tall man who stood at 6'2 -6'3. It was obvious he cared about his looks as his hair cut looks fresh and his beard looked very tidy. He had honey brown eyes and fair skin littered with brown freckled and a mole above his upper lip.

"We can go check it out now if you would like?" He asked in hopes of a positive answer. I looked at the clock on my desk and it read 7pm. I had to be out with Roman and the others at 8pm.

"I really have to be going somewhere," I said fixing my suit jacket. His eyes lingered down my outfit once again this time staring longer at my breasts.

"Trust me Willow it will be worth it," He pleaded. I opened my phone up and texted Aaliyah.
---------------------------
Hey girl I cant make it to the club✌🏾

Aaliyah🖤
BITCH YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD FUCKING EXCUSE🤨

Fredrick Fernandez.
Beach house.
Miami.

That is one good fucking excuse💪🏾
Go get that fucking beach house.🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
---------------------------

I went to my contacts and called David.

"David babe, Im going on a business trip to Miami for a bit will you be a doll and get my car back to my house," I laughed. I heard a groan in the other end and a laugh.

"Your wish is my command Felicity," I ended the call

"Let's go then," He grabbed my hand leading me out of my building.

"Your ride m'lady," He bowed and I started laughing. "Boy you goofy,"

Once i was in his car he went to the other side and hopped in. We started driving down the highway with Loose change -Brent Faiyaz playing lowly in the background.

His hand found my thigh and he gently caressed it while his other hand was on the wheel.

"Do you ever wish you were free?" He muttered lowly "In what sense?" I asked. His neck snapped to the passenger seat i was in.

"Sorry im guessing I didn't have to answer," I said "No, no it's just that most of my friends if not all of them don't listen when i try to get deep with them all they wanna talk about is what is in the latest magazine about me and all the imaginary girls i have," He commented

"I noticed that the media focuses on points in a person's life that will spread faster for example word will spread that I cheated on Junior all them years ago but they don't know he abused me," I shrugged.

His grip on the steering wheel tightened as I said the last part.

"I despise Hunter Jr and the fact that his daddy is helping him out of the court case against my niece is appalling," He said angrily.

"WAIT WHAT?" I yelled. "Roman told me that he is lying to Junior to make him suffer more as he has been a brat his whole life," I said trying to convince myself.

"His daddy is helping him out the case just so he can put him into a different type of torture, i only mentioned the court case and my niece to see how you would react,"

I sighed thankfully. "I can admit not all my money is clean but the beach house I am offering you is legitimate, I give you my word," He held my hand holding eye contact with me before looking back at the road.

I still had more questions but he continued "Roman told me about you and what you faced during your time with Junior, all the girls we know of have made a little clip saying their final words to junior," He stated laughing manically "Once we get him out of this court case we will kidnap him and take him to Russia, all we need is yours and my niece's recordings for him, it will be the last thing he sees,"

I looked at Fredrick in awe "Thank you," I said.

Once we got to the helipad Fredrick parked and he opened my door helping me get out of the car. I looked at the view in front of me and saw a shiny black helicopter. "Fuck me," I said in awe "I wish,"

 "Fuck me," I said in awe "I wish,"