𝙓𝙑𝙄𝙄𝙄

Felicity's POV

We all walked into Roman's building

We all walked into Roman's building. I took in its dark grey, black and gold theme; it was modern but my building was definitely better.

Instead of going up to his office we went through the back and into a lift that had one other button and it took us down.

"Im too sexy to die," Aaliyah said latching on to Kahlil. "What type of Joe Goulburg shit is this?" I said crossing my arms. Roman hadn't said a word apart from 'let's go' and it didn't calm me.

The lift doors opened and I saw large table which was surround by black chairs. There was dim light all around but one light was pointed to the chair furthest from us. There was a huge tv screen on the wall to the right of us.

"Well this is fucking depressing," Fredrick stated "Tell me about it," Kahlil mumbled.

We all walked into the room in silence and found seats. No one sat in the furthest chair which made me wonder who actually sits there normally?

Roman cleared his throat.

"The reason as to why I have called this emergency meeting is because someone is in danger," Roman said slowly. Everyone looked at me.

"Oh fuck off what danger could I be in?" I said nonchalantly. Roman's jaw ticked. "This is not a joking matter Felicity,"

The room fell silent.

On the outside I was calm but on the inside I was worried, Roman never calls me by my first name which indicated that what he was about to tell us would affect us all but me in particular.

"Carry on," I said

"Felicity, do you know who the person who had caught you when you were about to fall on the court was?" Roman said robotically. I shook my head. "Aaliyah before we got on to the jet Felicity was caught by a African accented, bald-headed male who was quite muscular and similar height to Felicity in heels who had appeared out of no where blocking her from falling before I could get to her,"

Aaliyah's body visibly tensed and tears filled her eyes. "Aaliyah?" I said quickly. She never cried, we both vowed to never crack in-front of people to protect ourselves.

Silent tears fell from Aaliyahs eyes as she looked up at me broken.

My heart clenched for my sister. Kahlil comforted her.

"Felicity, before we got on the jet I ordered my assistant to do a background check on the man purely because I felt like I had seen him before," He took a deep breath "The information came back about an hour ago and this information is the reason we are sat here today,"