𝙓𝙓𝙄𝙄𝙄

Roman's POV

It had been just over 24 hours and I was loosing my shit

It had been just over 24 hours and I was loosing my shit. We had raided over 15 different warehouses and each and every single one did not contain a Felicity. Aaliyah was a mess and had not come out of Kahlil's apartment in days.

"I have found two warehouses which Have not been raided," Tariq yelled rushing into my office. Me and Fredrick looked at each other then at Tariq.

"Spit it out," Fredrick snapped.

Tariq switched on the TV and showed me two warehouses we had not picked up on our radars. "Well she has to be in that one because I remember Connor ranting on about how he had to go to some warehouse on the outskirts of New York for training and that one looks in perfect condition," Fredrick said pointing at the roof of a clean white building.

I asked Tariq to bring in Harry, an FBI agent who has been trying to find Jahrod as he was only charged with assault and left jail early because of 'good behaviour' but now that Harry has all the evidence to put Jahrod behind bars for life he has been looking for him ever since. Also Harry was the officer who united Aaliyah and Felicity the day after Felicity's mother had passed. Somehow there was not enough evidence to put Jahrod behind bars for murder which unsettled me.

Harry came in and Tariq explained what he had found to him and what felt like moments later, helicopters and cars were rushing towards the warehouse.

Me and Fredrick drove there ourselves and ditched our car 2 miles away from the warehouse. We brought bags of fake money and ran into the warehouse.

As soon as we stepped in guns were pointed at our heads and we were led towards a back room which had Jahrod himself in.

"Give me it now," Jahrod demanded, this fool only wants the money.

We carefully placed down the bags of money which was laced with microphones. Jahrod opened the bag "This is what I like to see," Jahrod said laughing. What angered me is that he thought she was worth only 10 million.

"Well give us what we want now," Fredrick said. We knew by now all our men were posted outside so we had to be quick.

Jahrod flipped a switch showing me a unconscious Felicity. I ran down a corridor and entered the room carrying Felicity in my hands tears blurred my vision as I ran out with her in my arms and Saw Jahrod and his men being pulled towards helicopters hand cuffed.

Harry gave me a nod and I returned it.

"Hurry the fuck up the place is about to explode," Fredrick warned. Once we reached the car I tapped Felicity trying to wake her. "Darling?" My voice cracked.