𝙓𝙓𝙑𝙄𝙄

Felicity's POV

I woke up and got ready for the gym

I woke up and got ready for the gym. I did my routine and played Last Last -Burna Boy as i got ready. 

"Damn I could never stick to the gym," Aaliayh said putting on a fake sad look. "I love the gym so its easy to keep going," I shrugged sitting on the edge of the sink putting on my shoes.

"Where's Roman at?" Aaliyah asked curiously. "He went to the office early to catch up on his work, he basically neglected his job and now he has to pay the price," I said laughing.

"Idiot," Aaliyah spat

"Y'all need to stop fighting," I said putting on my Nike puffer to finish my look. I wore a  black nike hoodie with black nike pros and black nike socks and high top black Air forces and my hair was in a pony tail.

"You look like those depressed people at the gym," Aaliyah said slapping my ass.

It jiggled of course.

"Bitch you don't go gym no more," I fired back walking into my wardrobe and getting my gym bag.

I put my gym items in it and left my room.

"So when can we come and see the new house or sum," Aaliyah asked trying to step on the back of my shoes. "Hop off my dick," I said going down the stairs.

"Love you babe," She said laughing. I didn't reply."I know you fucking lying say I love you back," She said shocked.

I love tormenting her.

"NAHHH YOU AINT GONNA DO THIS TO ME!" She yelled dramatically. "FELICITY. BELLE. WILL-" I heard a thud.

"Nigga aint no way," I said laughing. "Oh hell nah," Kahlil said at the bottom of the stairs. "Say cheese!" Fredsta cooed laughing hysterically taking pictures of Aaliyah on the floor.

Aaliyah got up and death stared Fredrick. "RUN!" I yelled at Fredsta and grabbed some watermelon from the kitchen and sprinted to the garage.

I got they keys to the triple black G-Wagon and drove out the drive way. I put on Pop smoke - Got it on me cause I was in a menace mood.

Once I got to the gym I did Glutes and Quads and went back to the house to get ready for the day. I looked at the car screen and it read 10am.

"I love working for myself, hell I don't even have to go to work and who is gonna fucking check me? Exactly chop life," I said to myself.