𝙓𝙓𝙄𝙓

Roman's POV

When Felicity was in hospital my days didn't have meaning, she brought a light into my life I had never seen before and joy I had never experienced

When Felicity was in hospital my days didn't have meaning, she brought a light into my life I had never seen before and joy I had never experienced. I am in love with Felicity Belle Willow and I will continue to love her. As she lay in hospital 4 month ago I realised that she was my everything and I realised I refuse to let her go.

While Felicity lay fast asleep I went texted Aaliyah saying that it was time.

I crept out my bedroom and headed downstairs to the living room and I joined Aaliyah on the couch.

Aaliyah looked at me and said "Nothing can go wrong,"

We spent hours booking out things and making sure my plan could not fail. Aaliyah took my card and bought Felicity a whole new wardrobe in the space of an hour. "How the fuck can you spend 90,000 dollars on clothes?" I whisper yelled.

"I needed a few shoes too, to compensate for the fact that you got me up at fucking 2am," Aaliyah whisper yelled back.

I chuckled at her feistiness and got back to work, everything was in check.

"All that is left is for me to convince Felicity to come to Dubai with me," I said shrugging as it wont be a hard task.

"You and me both know she would start packing in a heartbeat," Aaliyah said laughing.

"That's Felicity for you," I said laughing.

Aaliyah made me pay her a few hundred thousand for her service, thank God it didn't do anything to my bank account.

I bid my far wells to Aaliyah and called my assistant to have my jet cleaned before we would board it.

I went back to my room and ordered a few suits, shirts, shoes and jewellery for myself. I always need to look sexy for my woman.

Because of who I am all the items I had ordered will be here in Louis Vuitton duffle bags at 8am sharp.

I took off my shirt and joggers and jumped back into bed pulling my woman closer to me.

"Ti amo cara," I whispered in her ear and fell asleep once again.

---------------------------

I woke up bright and early showering and heading straight to the gym. I needed to look my absolute best for her.

I came back home and showered again, I put on a unbranded black tracksuit and black AF1's.

"Ill be back darling," I whispered kissing her on the forehead. My watch read 8:30am so I took my triple black Ferrari F40 which had a black interior with red highlights.