𝙓𝙓𝙑𝙄𝙄𝙄

Felicity's POV

The darkness took over the sky and the street lights higherlighted the tall buildings

The darkness took over the sky and the street lights higherlighted the tall buildings. The uber stopped at the front of Roman's buildings and I tipped him and walked in.

I smiled at his employees and went straight to his elevator. Once I got to the top floor his receptionist smiled at me and I smirked.

I walked straight into his office and saw him writing something. His hair was a curly mess and his shirt sleeves were rolled up, his tie was on the back of his chair with his blazer and his two top buttons were undone. He was wearing black glasses and his eyebrows were furrowed as he wrote.

"You look sexy in glasses," I said seductively closing the door.

He looked up at me instantly and smiled.

"Darling," He grinned.

"You seem so stressed Hunter," I said fake worried. I walked up to his desk and leaned over. "Would you like me to help you get rid of the stress?" I said lowly.

"Yes please," He said as his eyes trailed down to my jacket. "Take it off," He leaned back in his chair spreading his legs open.

I did as he said and removed my trench coat throwing it onto a chair revealing my sinful outfit.

"Thank God you are mine," He said in awe.

I slowly walked towards him swaying my hips and smirking. I straddled him and traced my finger from his jawline to his chest.

I could feel Roman's heart beating irrationally so I left kisses on his neck. "Fuck,"

I undid his belt and he stood up taking me with him. I locked my legs around his body for support while he pulled his pants down.

"I've missed you darling," He confessed.

Its only been a day since I haven't seen or been in contact with Roman yet it has felt like an eternity.

He kissed me harshly as if this was our last time.

I kissed him back wrapping my arms around his neck tightly as he placed me on the desk not breaking the kiss.

He stopped and stared at me deeply his once light hazel orbs were now murky brown. He spread my legs open and stood in between them.

"Lay down," He ordered while wrapping his hand around my neck.

I layed down on the hard desk. He put my panties to the side and stroked his finger up and down my wet core. "Please Hunter,"