𝙓𝙄

Felicity's POV

6 months later

6 months later

Roman and I have grown a lot together side by side in business and in our personal lives.

Ever since the trial has been publicised between Junior and Fredrick's niece, Roman, Fredrick, Kahlil, Aaliyah and I have been as close as ever making sure this plan goes perfect.

The plan was to bribe the judge, which had been done easily as Fredrick had connections. It made me angry because it was so simple which made me wonder how much power rich people have. Secondly, the judge was to declare that Junior won, the only people that do not know what is going on is the public. Fredrick's niece, Sophia, was also in on it and thought that it was a beautiful plan. After Junior's grand "win" he will be ushered to a car to avoid the paparazzi but the car that Junior was meant to be getting in is in a ditch on the highway. As the SUV pulls up the guards that Junior asked to be hired will drive him towards a warehouse unconscious.

And that's where we come in.

---------------------------

"It's funny how he looks so confident," Roman stated laughing and wrapping his arm around my waist firmly. We were all sitting on the couch watching the trail. It was the final day.

"Funny how that fucker ain't even your son," Fredrick said laughing dryly. "Yeah, I will be having a talk with Tanya cause what the actual fuck," I grabbed Roman's hand holding it tightly. He looked at me with sadness.

Roman had ordered a DNA test as he could not fathom that he could create such a despicable human being a few months back; it had arrived a week ago and the result shocked us all.

"There is always a positive side Roman, at least he isn't your son, look at the state of him," I said trying to cheer him up. "Guys look," Aaliyah said pointing at the huge screen.

"All rise," We jokingly rose too, holding hands with each other, Roman kissed me on my neck. "The jury has spoken... I hereby declare the defendant, Roman Hunter Junior..." I squeezed Roman's hand.

"Not guilty," We all cheered as Sophie started to fake cry. "She's a good ass actor," Fredrick laughed at my statement "She is an actor dummy" We all laughed.

We watched as Junior was escorted out towards the car we had set up for him. I called Sophie "Girl go get changed and come meet us we are leaving in 20 minutes," I yelled "OKAY GIRL LEMME JUST WHIPE THESE TEARS," We both laughed obnoxiously.

"Y'all go get ready," We all rushed to our designated rooms, I went to my bedroom with Roman and I got my outfit. "Baby this is the end." He said kissing me passionately. "These months have been a dream with you and after this, I have a surprise," I wiggled my eyebrows and we started laughing. "Goofy ass," He said smacking my ass.

We stood in the mirror and admired our outfits. "Fucking hell we look illegal," He said "But I lowkey like it,"

We wore matching black tech fleeces and paired them with high-top black forces. I put my hair up into two buns with a zig-zag parting and put my shades on. "Darling wear this the warehouse has been put on an ice cold temp," He handed me my black Canada Goose jacket and put on his own. He put his shades on and we headed downstairs to meet the others.