𝙓𝙓𝙓𝙄𝙄

4 years later

4 years later.

"Mr and Mrs Hunter, I have been left no choice but to transfer Lucian to a different school... call it a management move if his behaviour improves then he can come back to this school," stated solemnly by Lucian's principle.

Before Roman and I could say a word-

"My classmates are so slow," Lucian yelled "All my work is too easy so obviously im going to have fun instead?" He slammed his hand on the principles desk.

I looked at Roman he had a puzzled look on his face.

"So my child is clearly ahead of his classmates so why don't you bump him up a grade?" Roman questioned angrily.

"My son is acting out a little bit all because he doesn't find your work challenging and you want to throw him out?" I laughed.

Lucian smiled widely at us, his cute dimples and hazel eyes glistened.

"Oh his teacher did mention that-" The principal started "Mention what?" Roman and I said in union "That Lucian always finishes his work first," She mumbled.

I raised my eyebrow "You was so quick to manage move my child?" Anger radiated off me "Drop that we will find him a school where he is appreciated," I stood up.

"Please can we got get ice cream?" He said innocently jumping out of the chair with his backpack.

We left the school and got into the car.

As we sped down the motorway, I realised I had everything I ever wanted and more and I was forever grateful. I looked over to Roman who grinned at me and then over to my son who threw the same cheeky grin my way. Life was perfect.

Just then Aaliyah, Kahlil and Fredrick group called us.

"I hope this baby growing in my stomach is as smart, strong and cheerful as you Luca, I love you baby boy," Aaliyah said lovingly

Luca grinned even harder yelling that he loves them all, my heart melted.

This was what happiness and freedom felt like.

I am so proud of the woman you became my daughter

The end.