𝙄𝙄𝙄

Roman's POV

"GO, HUNTER!" Connor, my boxing coach, yelled

"GO, HUNTER!" Connor, my boxing coach, yelled. I relentlessly punched the bag in front of me. "The fight is in a couple months, your brother's freedom comes down to this fucking fight don't mess it up,"

Ever since I let my deluded son prove his worth to me by "running" my company, a voice in the back of my head has been haunting me and my train of thought.

My son is Roman Hunter Jr Aka the playboy or the incompetent brat who needs mummy to hold his hand when he goes to the bathroom or in fact hits fucking girls is a disgrace to me and everything I stand for.

I hit the bag so hard trying to imagine my son's stupid face. I thank the Lord every day he looks nothing like me. Junior has pale skin, light blonde messy hair and blue eyes. He also has a skinny build and stands at a maximum of 5"10. Fucking loser.

While I, on the other hand, I'm a 6"4 muscular giant
With dark brown curly hair and hazel eyes which are more on the green side. I have fair skin but tan easily, I thank God every day for not being a pale-ass dickhead like my son. I have a few moles which I used to hate back in my teenage years and a full beard I have to shave every week.

I recently divorced my wife of 15 years because I caught her cheating, it made headlines on them stupid pages, the ones which find out every single "juicy" detail about a person and put out there for the world to see.

My wife, Tanya, was an angry woman who could only shut up when money was in her fat mouth. Tanya and I only got married because she came to my parents stating she was pregnant so they made me marry the bitch. Looking back I do not blame my parents, we have an empire to keep afloat and I couldn't afford to go around impregnating every woman I saw outside of wedlock.

The reason as to why I have let my idiotic son handle my business for the time being is because he wants to prove to me he has changed so I gave him my business to keep afloat for a month. If he does this successfully he will be granted money to help him with his court case.

Yes, that's right my son has been sued by a woman he dated who claims to have been abused by him. I believe the woman as I have seen him in action on a woman many years ago.
---------------------------
"Hello, miss... I would like to see my son, Roman Hunter Jr" The receptionist scoffed and started tapping her keyboard angrily.
"Mr Hunter your son stays in block 4 room 16," she said "Thank you madam"

I made my way to block 4 but before I got to room 16 I heard a thud like someone had been thrown against a wall.

"Me and you are fucking over, your a sad virgin and all you give me is fucking problems" A male yelled.

I opened the door to see a beautiful woman with long braids that had clear beads placed at the ends of each braid and clear glasses that framed her oval face and small button nose, she was in some pyjamas while my son was in a dress shirt.

I was guessing my son was angry at her for not wanting to go to an outing of some sort. Before I could intervene a girl came running from behind me and opened the door. The next thing I know my son is being jumped by two girls and a smile is plastered on my face.
--------------------------

My son never ended up graduating as he failed his final exams but I still went to the graduation ceremony to see the woman that had been trespassing in my dreams. Junior is a fucking idiot for hurting her. I watched her walk across the stage in her gown and I could have sworn for a moment we locked eyes.

Anyways, now I stand here in my bathroom finishing my outfit off. I had on a tailored black suit and paired it with a black turtle neck. I put on black boots and sprayed Ralph Lauren Red Eau de Parfum. Just then my phone pinged.

Kahlil 🖕🏾
Ayo cracker
Get out of your fucking house we need to go now🤨

Me
Shut the fuck up, I'm coming now

I hopped into Kahlil's car and we sped off. I am so surprised he still has his license. Kahlil and I met at a business conference 20 years ago, around the same time I met my wife. Kahlil is a 6"3 dark-skinned man with dreadlocks and green eyes. Girls love his heterochromia. Honestly, I see why K is a good-looking man i'll have to admit.

"Man, this new restaurant seems to be the shit a girl I've been talking to said shes going to go but her friend has been on holiday or sum" Kahlil rambled "Boy shut the fuck up and look at the road" Kahlil rolled his eyes "Drama Queen"

Once we got to the restaurant Kahlil started hyperventilating cause the girl he had been speaking to was actually there in real life. Goofy ass.

She was with a girl who look strikingly familiar but I don't know where from.

The unknown girl turned around and I muttered "Felicity?"