𝙓𝙄𝙓

Felicity's POV

"Girl lets do something creative I don't know, just something my younger self would of loved," I said to Aaliyah who opened up her phone and started texting someone

"Girl lets do something creative I don't know, just something my younger self would of loved," I said to Aaliyah who opened up her phone and started texting someone. "Bet let's go get changed,"

We pulled up to my house and we headed inside.

I clapped to turn on the lights and we ran to my clothing room laughing.

"Okay so I know this guy through Kahlil as he likes art and his friend spray paints walls and shit, I asked him in the car if we could borrow some cans and just spray paint so he agreed and sent us a location we could violate without any repercussions,"

I squealed in excitement like some next white girl and we got changed.

I put on a black corteiz hoodie with black cargos and black cat jordan 4's, I put my hair into a half up half down style. Aaliyah was wearing a black and yellow Nike jumper with oversized black cargo shorts and she finished it off with Air Jordan 4 yellow retro thunders.

Just then my second assistant informed me that there was someone at my door through the speakers. "Your too fucking rich your second assistant was alerted that there is someone at your door and they told you through your built in wireless system fucking hell," Aaliyah said "Nigga we came up together your rich asf too,"

We both laughed "I know im rich as fuck but come on bitch I am your assistant," She said laughing "Babe you are my partner hell we could of been a duo but you said that the numbers are too confusing, you decided to be under me but I will never treat you like you are inferior," I said seriously.

I love Aaliyah, she is the one that helped me get to where I am, she didn't want to be in the real estate industry at first but she saw the houses I would possibly sell in the future and decided that she would assist me for a few years. She fell in love with the creative part of the industry, the decorative part of my business. Aaliyah and I check out the houses and as I buy them she does the interior design with her team of 3.

Aaliyah went to open the door to get the spray paint cans while I finished touching up my lip gloss.

I went to my front door and closed it. I then followed Aaliyah to my lift which took us straight down to my garages.

"Which car?" I asked.

I checked my phone and it stated 6pm, NYC weather is like England weather it gets so fucking dark around autumn and winter time and it is always cold.

I looked around my three story garage which contained 4 cars on each level in a circular position, they all had their own spaces and they led out to area around my house.

"Lets take our fav," Aaliyah said. I took the Lamborghini Urus keys from the cabinet and unlocked it. Aaliyah put the spray cans in the boot and we headed out of my estate.

We sped down the roads with the windows open blasting the night is still young -Niki Minaj.

I loved to feel free, freedom is what I dreamed of as a kid... just me and my mother free. Free from the monsters under my bed; Free from the terrors of the night who haunted us at all times; Free from the bruises that littered our skin. Free from the the little red tear that escaped my mothers eye.

My GPS took us to the 'ghetto' part of NY and I cursed myself for driving through this neighbourhood with a nice car. "We look so bitchy," Aaliyah said laughing. I saw a dark figure that stood tall on the pavement.

"We need to park in a nicer neighbourhood and then walk down to here," I said.

15 minutes later we were on foot with a box of spray cans, we left our phones in the car and brought a camera to take pictures of the finished product.

Once we were at the wall Aaliyah's mutual guided us to we started spray painting.

"This is so fun," I exclaimed. I spray painted a colourful sky on the wall. We did the silhouette of NYC and outlined it in African descent colours.

Once we were finished we took various pictures from different angles. I heard footsteps behind me. "That shit is looking good mamas," A voice said.

Me and Aaliyah turned around a 6'2 dark skinned male with brown eyes approached us. "I don't bite y'all relax," I looked at Aaliyah and she looked back at me.

"But here is what we are gonna do, you are gonna give me a lil sum sum and i'll let you and your little friend go," A creepy smile crept upon his face and he tugged at his trousers.

"Boy you must be out of your damn mind," Aaliyah said defending me. I kicked him in his dick and we took the crate of cans and ran.

"GO ON WILLOW," Aaliyah yelled. My lungs hurt as it was cold outside but we ran until my car came into frame. A similar black figure came charging towards us so we got into the car and sped off as fast as we could.

"I thank God everyday One of us fucking paid attention in those self defense classes my dad would take us too," Aaliyah said trying to catch her breath.

We listened to some music and drove talking about absolutely nothing but everything.

This is what freedom feels like.