𝙓𝙓𝙑

Felicity's POV

As it was Christmas break we decided that we should have some fun all together

"GUNS!" I screamed. "Darling-," Roman protested "I know you aint finna silence a black voice?" Aaliyah said raising her eyebrow. Roman slumped into the couch. "That's what I thought," Aaliyah mumbled.

"Doll you wanna shoot people or targets?" Fredrick asked "Boy you just got out of a gang sit your pale ass down," Kahlil ordered.

"Im quite tanned thank you very much," Fredrick snorted.

"Fredsta I would like to go to a shooting range," I said straddling Roman, he opened his arms and pulled me into a hug.

"Yes ma'am, yall go get dressed its fucking 2pm we cant be sitting around all day," Fredrick said shooing all of us out of the living room.

"Im sorry we are the most laziest richest people like you would think multi-millionaires would have a strict routine placed in their busy lives," Kahlil said laughing "My routine is only strict when its work season apart from that I don't give two fucks," I replied shrugging.

Roman and I entered our room. "I have scheduled some house appointments for tomorrow darling," He said wrapping his arms around my body pushing me to the bathroom counter and pressing his body against mine.

"I love you Hunter," I confessed "Your alright I guess," He replied staring at my reflection in the mirror. "I know you fucking lying anyways your Italian accent makes everything you say funny," I said turning around. "Honestly the only reason I don't speak Italian or take you back to Italy more often is because of the memories that come flowing back to me," He shrugged "I loved my mother and father and the childhood they gave me even though it wasn't perfect," He confessed as his eyes sparkled when he mentioned his parents.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and put my head against his chest. "My mother would of loved you," I whispered "Darling, my parents would of adored you," we swayed from side to side just embracing each other.

He grabbed my jaw and kissed me intertwining his tongue with my own and held my waist firmly pressing us against the bathroom table. "I fucking adore you," He mumbled lowly. My stomach tightened as he rubbed his erection against me.

I looked at him in the eyes "Turn the shower on," I stated. His pupils dilated and he did as I asked. He turned back to me and took off my clothes discarding each item onto the floor.

"Beautiful," He said staring into my eyes.

I stepped into the shower waiting for him and got on my knees.