𝙓𝙄𝙑

Roman's POV

Felicity Belle Willow

What an amazing woman, she makes me smile and laugh. She is the light in my life and I'll be dammed if I let that go. She makes me feel at peace in this fucked up world and I want to make her mine, officially.

I stared at her as she slept. "You are a beautiful woman," I whispered in her ear.

She started to stir so I placed my hands on her hips bringing her body closer to mine. Although she has a warm heart, great smile and an addicting body I will never get enough of, she is so fucking cold- me and her are the complete opposite so I warm her up while she cools me down.

The co-pilot knocks on the door. "Yes?" I unlock it only putting my head out of door as im still naked. "Boss, the plane is about to land," I replied and went back to my girl.

"Darling we need to put our clothes on the plane is about to land," I said shaking her. She instantly got up and threw her clothes on. "Was you awake the whole time?" I asked. "Of course not but when I heard the word land it struck something in me," She said laughing putting on her shoes. I quickly put on my clothes and put the handcuffs back in the drawer.

As we headed out of the plane I felt a warm breeze, I put Belle on my shoulders "Welcome to Italy darling," She squealed.

That's another thing I love about her. She gets excited at the littlest of things, she is a multi-millionaire jumping for joy because she is in another country. She acts like its the first time and I know its not as she has and has sold many houses here.

What about it? I did my fucking research.

"I love Italy, where are we exactly?" She asked running her fingers through my dark curls. "Florence darling, my parents gave me a house that they had bought here for my 24th birthday and I want to show it to you," I replied walking to the front of the airport.

Once we got there we was greeted by my assistant who handed me the keys to my sage Mclaren 650s-spider. "Hop in darling," She jumped off my shoulders and I opened the door for her.

Once we were both in I drove to the house. "What are your thoughts about children?" I asked as I pressed a button to remove the roof from the car.

The sun was rising causing a glow to firm around her. "I have never been one to want children but ever since Jr I only date people I can see a future with, I would love to have children now as I am financially stable, I just need the special person," She winked. She is so intellectually gifted.

"And yourself?" She asked. "I love children, it has been a dream to become a father since I was young, when Tanya said she was pregnant I was angry as i felt like I was too young but as of now I am ready," I beamed.