𝙓𝙓𝙓𝙄

4 months later

4 months later

"Aaliyah I don't feel too good," I stated sitting on the bathroom floor hunched over the toilet.

It was the night before my wedding and I felt like shit. "YOUR NOT MISSING YOUR FUCKING WEDDING CAUSE YOU FEEL SICK, NOT ON MY FUCKING WATCH!" Aaliyah yelled.

My head was spinning and I broke out into a cold sweat.

"Shit girl you don't look too good" Aaliyah said checking my temperature.

"Hold on," Aaliyah rummaged through her cabinets to pull out 4 pregnancy tests.

"Girl you haven't had your normal cravings when you are on your period so I'm led to believe you haven't had it," she said seriously. I sighed and nodded.

"TEAM GIRL!" She yelled

This nigga loud as hell.

Aaliyah exited the bathroom and I did two pregnancy tests.

"What a nigga," I said in disbelief.

I stared at the two positive pregnancy tests before completing the remaining two.

"Positive,"

"HUH?" Aaliyah yelled outside the bathroom door before charging in "AHHHHH LET ME DESIGN THE BABY'S ROOM!" She said hugging me.

What will Roman think? I know he wants children but right now?

I stared at the mirror and sighed. A baby is growing in there I thought holding my stomach.

Don't worry, you will be a better mother than I ever was Felicity. My angel.

I smiled as tears pricked my eyes.

"I'm going to be a mother," I said crying of happiness.

---------------------------

"You look gorgeous Felicity," Aaliyah said as she fixed her dress before swiftly leaving as she was meant to be at the alter.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I wore a white lace veil with a diamond encrusted dress which had a trail that blessed the floor behind me. Lace flowers danced on my dress as it reflected in the natural light.

I held my stomach for a moment.

"I can't wait to see you angel,"

I am so proud of you sweetheart.

I took a deep breath before my assistant stated that it was time for me to walk down the aisle.

Aaliyah's father -Ken- was at the bottom of the stairs with a huge smile on his face.

"You look like an angel princess," He stated before we locked arms.

The venue's theme was gold, white and green and it ate. There was a huge waterfall behind the alter which glistened against the warm sun. I peeked through the gated venue doors at all the guests which were mostly from Roman's family.

A sweet melody began to play and I realised that it was the same melody Roman had played whilst in Dubai.

"I love how we planned this together yet he still doesn't fail to surprise me," I stated to Aaliyah's father.

We walked back to our position so that gate could open.

As the gates opened it felt like everything was moving in slow motion.

My eyes were locked on my love, my only love.

"I'm so proud of you babygirl," Ken said as he let go of me and joined the rest of the groomsmen.

"We are here today to unite Roman Hunter and Felicity Willow a favoured pair who have gone through heaven and hell together, so we gather today to rejoice and celebrate their commitment to each other," The priest opened.

I stared at Roman's eyes trying to figure out if he was about to cry or shit-

"Now let us hear a word from the groom,"

"Felicity Belle Willow, I will continue to love and cherish you through anything that may face us, I will be there for you and I will always appreciate you, you are the staple of my life and I will constantly remind you darling," His voice wavering

I stared into his hazel eyes and took a deep breath.

"Roman Hunter, you fine as hell but im finer,"

Everyone laughed and Aaliyah started dancing.

"THATS MY BITCH!"

I laughed and continued "Roman Hunter, you have blessed my life with your endless compassion and love, I have always doubted I belonged anywhere even though many have tried to make me feel at home or at peace for once and not worry about a single thing but when I am with you any worry goes away and I will cherish that quality of you... I love you,"

Roman was handed a gold ring which held a glistening diamond, the letters F.B.W.H were engraved within; he slipped it onto my ring finger and kissed my knuckle.

I slipped his ring onto his finger which contained his initials.

"With the power invested in me, you may kiss the bride,"

Roman gently caressed my face and brought me closer to him, I took a deep breath and our lips intertwined.

I pulled away and whispered.

"We are going to be parents Hunter,"