𝙓𝙄𝙄𝙄

Felicity's POV

I woke up in a foreign bed

I stood up and went out to find Roman. "Hey, darling you okay?" He asked smiling, he ushered me to sit on his lap. "Yep," Popping the 'p' "Where are we actually going?"

"You'll know soon," He dismissed kissing my lips.

Just as we pulled away from the kiss some prostitute-looking ass bitch popped out of nowhere wearing a short black skirt -the size of a belt- , cheap heels and a red bra. Roman's eyes were filled with anger and disgust.

"Hey Roman," she said trying to bounce her non-existent boobs. "What would you like to drink?" She said as her voice cracked when she saw me eyeing her down.

"Over to you darling," Roman said laughing.

I turned on Roman's lap to face the woman. "First of all you skanky piece of shit," I said lowly "Don't ever come out here in such a horrendous outfit, here I was thinking red and black suits everyone," I rolled my eyes.

"you skanky looking, reindeer looking ass slut of a daughter ass, prostitute on the corner ass, Dumped baby mama ass, she for everybody ass, daddy issued whore ass, snatched brow ass, drugstore fake blonde ass, crackhead looking ass, ran through ass, pussy hole so big the titanic sunk through it ass, frog looking ass SLUT," I yelled in one breathe.

Roman looked like he wanted to burst.

"1st. Don't you dare ignore my presence again, my presence can never be ignored and you know it," I said holding my first finger up "2nd. Don't talk to my man in such an unholy hinted way," I said holding my 2nd finger up.

"But I was just asking-" I cut her off  "Your body language said something way different," Tears started to form in her eyes. "3rd. Wear something more appropriate for your damn job," I said holding my third finger up.

"Would you be a doll and get my girl and I here red wine please," Roman said ushering her to go.

Roman and I smiled at each other knowingly.

Once the woman came back, she gave us our drinks teary-eyed. "Your fired," Roman said.

She went to her cabin crying.

"But we are in the air Roman," I laughed confused. "She can find her way back," Roman shrugged putting my wine on the table for me and threw me over his shoulder "I was still drinking- Boy put me down," I said slapping his ass. "These joggers do you, justice Hunter," He growled slapping mine back harder. "Always growling, fucking bear" I mumbled.