𝙓𝙓𝙄𝙄

Roman's POV

I let the cold droplets hit my skin

I let the cold droplets hit my skin. Once I was finished I put on my black and gold boxing shorts and Connor wrapped mine and Fredrick's hands. I put on my matching gloves and mouth guard.

"This is the real deal," Connor said "This is the first fight you have had where you can wear gloves and mouth guards... this is professional yet still illegal but that ain't my point,"

Me and Fredrick nodded and turned around to exit the door. "The other guys should be here by now, don't you think," Fredrick mumbled out loud.

"Now that you say it yeah I haven't seen anyone not even Kahlil," I shrugged "They might be running late anyways we need to go out there and fucking kill them alright brother, life or death," I said hugging him and we both walked out into the crowd.

There was two boxing rings meaning we could knockout these dickheads at the same time and leave never having to look back.

"You got this brother," I said to fredrick before jumping into the ring. My heart was beating and I couldn't seem to shake this weird feeling off as I stared at 'The hunter' in his eyes.

There was something evil within them, it was like he was a demon. It hit me that this was Felicity's father and I saw red. A soon as we were allowed to attack each other I lunged at him uppercutting him with full power, I dodged all his weak shots to my body and face and ended him with a nasty headshot.

A soon as his body fell to the floor I jumped onto him punching him relentlessly till I felt hands dragging me off him.

"FUCKING CHILL YOU WON," Connor yelled over the loud cheers. I got up and looked at Fredrick's ring. His opponent was on the floor with a pool of blood surrounding him.

I jumped out of my ring and into Fredrick's hugging him and jumping for joy. "WE FUCKING DID IT!" Fredrick yelled "Let's fucking leave this place," We jumped into the crowd and ran to get our belongings.

We ran out of the venue and into my car.

"WOOOOOOO!" I yelled smiling from ear to ear. "YOUR FUCKING FREE!" I yelled once again. We hugged for what seem like an eternity realising what we had done. "I can not lie I thought it would be harder," Fredrick said pulling back smiling.

"Same," I drove off to my house, me and Fredrick sang songs all the way to my home.

Once we got to my house I ordered pizza and I opened my phone.

255 missed calls from Aaliyah
143 missed calls from Kahlil

"The fuck?" I said "you good bro wait... who the fuck 255 missed calls from Aaliyah?" Fredrick said opening his phone.

I immediately called Kahlil. "Brother-" I said "Shut the fuck up and listen before you start smashing tables," Kahlil said I heard him take a deep breath.