𝙄𝙑

Felicity's POV

I looked over in the direction that Aaliyah was looking in and there stood Mr Hunter himself

I looked over in the direction that Aaliyah was looking in and there stood Mr Hunter himself. He wore a fitted black suit which complimented his masculine features. Let me tell you my sister he looks even better than in the pictures.

Mr hunter looked my way and I could swear he mouthed my name. I looked back at Aaliyah but she was not staring at Mr Hunter, she was staring at the man next to him. He looked familiar but I do not know where from.

"That's the man from Vogue magazine page 31," Aaliyah squealed "Oh Kahlil Harrison," I stated curiously
"Yeah, He's the guy I told you about, I've been talking to him on insta," she flipped her hair back "Ohhhh He's BBC WARRIOR!?" I yelled

Mr Hunter and Kahlil both looked at us, eyebrows raised and then started laughing, Aaliyah and I also joined in.

They started walking towards us.
"Fucking hell babe," I put my fork down "Code Black AND White 9 O'clock,"

They both proceeded to get chairs from opposite tables and sit next to us.

"Hello Miss Willow" Hunter spoke and softly shook my hand "My name is Roman" he kissed my hand.
"How do you know my name?" I questioned "Darling, you're a force to be reckoned with, I see you in magazines, at the galas and online," he paused and leaned in "I see you everywhere" he whispered.

Roman looks around us and I notice how the restaurant is getting busy. Kahlil and Aaliyah notice the eyes staring at all 4 of us. You would not expect to see two well-known CEOs a vogue-covering model and a well-known COO. Personally, I believe Kahlil was attracting the most attention, I swear everyone and their mother has seen him in a magazine, on the side of a building or walking down the runway.

"Y'all thinking what I'm thinking?" Kahlil said raising his eyebrows. In seconds, Roman left some cash on the table. Aaliyah picked a 100 dollar note from the table and we all glared at her worryingly "Y'all can stay mad Hunts left too much money so best know ima use this 100 dollars to buy some candy" She tucked the note into her bra and we all ran out the restaurant laughing.

As Aaliyah and I made our way to my car we were stopped by Roman and Kahlil. Roman grabbed my waist forcing me to look directly into his eyes. Fuck me the whole reason I haven't looked him in his eyes is so I don't fold. Now his hazel ass is looking at me, he ain't even all that fr.

For what felt like forever, he leaned into my neck and my breath hitched "Come to my house" he whispered "Kahlil and Aaliyah are coming too" he slowly pressed my body to his causing my instincts to kick in and move back. His eyebrows furrowed but he quickly changed his expression to a genuine smile. Yet his eyes held some sort of sorrow.

"Kahlil sent me the address Babe let's go," Aaliyah said tugging me towards my car "Bye Roman" I yelled "Darling I'll see you in 15 minutes this is definitely not a goodbye" he chuckled.

30 minutes later, Aaliyah and I pull up to Roman's estate. Taking the words straight out of my mouth Aaliyah mumbled "Fuck me we have competition"

Stood before us was a dark grey house with black lining tinted windows and grey garages with black doors. The driveway was a gloomy grey brick-layed surface which made our heels louder than they usually were.

"How can we play hide and seek when our heels announce our fucking entrance" Aaliyah questioned "Girl I kno- wait hide and seek? What are we fucking 5?" I laughed "Girl it's never too late to heal our inner child" I looked at this woman like she had 6 heads.

As we walked up the Dark marble stairs, on cue we were met by Roman and Kahlil smiling all goofy like they ain't ever had women over.

I'm telling you I'm the only mature person here.

"I swear you left before us how are we here before you guys?" Kahlil asked curiously "Ermmm traffic?" I said

---------------------------
"Girl let's stop at 7/11 to get slushies and candy" Aaliyah squealed "Babe it's sweets, not candy" I sighed "Shut yo British ass up"

The music changed and Shenseea- ShenYeng Anthem started to play.

"OUR FUCKING TUNEEEEE" We both yelled

"NO GYAL CYAAN SEE MI AND CAUSE PROBLEM, DEM A MAN CLOWN SO MI WALK PON DEM, MI NO LOVE CHAT BUT MI A WARN DEM, TELL DEM DIS A REAL SHENGYENG ANTHEM!"

After we finished screaming the whole song we got our stuff from 7/11 and actually headed to Roman's house.
---------------------------

"So can we come in or not?" I questioned raising my eyebrows "Of course guys" Roman smiled