𝙑𝙄

Felicity's POV

The next day Usually, on pure instinct, I wake up at 6 am on the dot

The next day

Usually, on pure instinct, I wake up at 6 am on the dot. But I don't believe it was instinct this time, no it was fear.. "AHHHHHH SOMETHING IS TOUCHING MY ASS," I screamed "Good morning to you too- Wait touching your ass- OH," Roman laughed hysterically "Forgive me for my rudeness darling but this will go down in the books," He carried on laughing.

"I don't really want to go to work today," I said "I feel on edge knowing your son is literally a block away.. it's lowkey stressing me out," I confessed

Roman looked at me with saddened eyes, his eyes were filled with sorrow while his fists were telling me something different.

"Darling, trust me... I will not allow him to even breathe the same air you are breathing, all that bitch deserves is jail time," Roman said truthfully "I want to see what he can do in the business world, think of it as a social experiment because this is the only time he has ever worked for something," He said rubbing his temples.

"I raised a misogynistic, abusive, brat who cant fend for himself, the only reason im putting all this pressure on him or making it seem like he has got everything is so that when i take it all away he will feel powerless for once in his luxury-wretched life," Roman said confidently.

He stroked my back slowly getting lower and lower...

My pussy was wet once again and as if Roman read my mind he applied pressure to my core.

"Roman," I moaned "Shh darling," he whispered. He ran his tongue against my neck sucking on different spots as if he was looking for something. "Shit," I moaned "Found it," he smiled.

He pushed my legs open and crawled to the edge of the bed. "Baby, if its too much you tell me at any time," he said seriously. "Ok," I whispered

"Its sir to you," He said coldly "Yes sir," I obeyed.

HOLD ON BITCH YOU OBEYED IN THE SNAP OF A FINGER WHAT ABOUT ALL THAT POWER SHIT YOU WAS ON ABOUT!?

"Shut up," I mumbled. Roman looked up at me with furrowed brows. "Get on all 4's now," He said lowly "I want you to say 'Thank you sir' after each spank,"

"NAHH I WAS SPEAKING TO THE VOICES IN MY HEAD," I rambled "Get on all 4's NOW," He yelled
"God help me," I muttered.

I got into a dog position on the bed with my head against the bed frame. "Why are you being punished, Felicity?" He questioned "Like you don't already know," I rolled my eyes SLAP! "FUCKING HELL," I yelled "Shit took me back a couple hundred years,"

"Answer. The. Question," He demanded "Because I said 'shut up' without the sir?" I asked laughing. Roman looked at me with a smug grin and then his expression dropped. SLAP! "I swear to G- ITS BECAUSE I SAID SHUT UP SIR," I stated reluctantly.

"Good girl, now after each slap say Thank you sir, "
"Yes sir," I nodded.

SLAP! "Thank you sir," SLAP! "Thank you sir," SLAP! "Thank you sir," SLAP! "Thank you sir," I moaned SLAP! "T- Thank you sir," I said as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Now lay down darling I want to make you feel good," he hummed "Yes sir," I obeyed.

I lied down and he spread my legs open harshly. "Since you have been a bad girl you will not cum," He said "FUCK YOU MEAN- I mean yes sir," I said with vengeance laced through my voice.

He laughed against my core causing my stomach to tighten. He flicked my clit and started to blow air to my core. "Roman-" I moaned "Sir," He growled.

He began to lick my pussy slowly from the bottom to the top making sure to leave no area out. My Legs began to close. "Open," He yelled.

He slowly circled my clit while his finger traced my opening achingly slow.

"Please," I whined

His finger was now engulfed in my wet pussy. "Fuck, your tight," He hummed. He began to thrust his finger in and out at a slow pace. I grasped his hair tightly.

"Please sir," I whined trying to grind myself on his finger.

His finger began to speed up. "Sir!" I yelled. He added another finger. "Fuck," He growled. Speeding up, until i couldn't see light.

"Please sir, let me cum..." I pleaded, sweat rolled down my face. "Not yet baby," He whispered.

His mouth became attached to me again using his tongue to fuck me. "Shit- sir," I yelled. My legs shaking.

He grasped my breasts and began to fondle them with his free hand.

"Let it go baby, all of it," He whispered. My legs shook with such force and my eyes rolled back.

Squirts of liquid came rushing out and i gripped Roman's hair harder. He licked my core dry.

"Fuck darling, you taste good," He grunted. He lifted himself up to my height and flipped me over so i was laying on top of him.

"Your mine," He growled while rubbing my sore ass and hummed till i fell asleep again.