000.

felix was

felix was

well,

different.

he was weird.

he had no friends.

he talked to himself.

he was gay.

he was skinny.

he was an easy target.

at least that's what everyone around him thought. apart from his family of course.

he had a loving family, a 41 year old mother named niuen, and a 43 year old dad named hyenjun. both very caring and loving.

felix only briefly remembers his childhood. everything before the age of 6 was a blur to him no matter how hard he focused on pictures or memories his relatives would talk about.

nonetheless he didn't really care.

he was now at the big old legal age of 18! and that excited him. he felt really good about being 18! that meant that his parents would finally let him move to the dormitories of his school instead of driving 20 minutes to and from school each day.

he was so excited to finally experience what people at his school did! maybe he'd even make friends with his roommate.

gosh he was so excited.

;

hyunjin was the opposite of felix.

a very clear opposite.

he was popular.

he was pretty.

he had a lot of friends.

he had fun.

he had a nice body.

he dated many people.

and he was nobody's target.

hyunjin had been living alone in his dorm room for 2 years and he was content with how things were. he liked having the space all to himself.

he held parties and did drugs with his friends most of the time.

hyunjin remembered his lovely childhood. he had a caring dad and a mother who passed away when he was still young.

he played football as a kid and is now on the football team of his school. he also started playing volleyball half way through middle school.

he was really good at sports.

when hyunjin got a notice that he'd finally be having a roommate, he saw red.

he was furious.

yet he was also curious...

who was it going to be?

someone he knows?

he had mixed feelings about it.

and he was not looking forward to it.

tw;;

depression

bullying

anxiety

panic attacks

drug abuse

sexual assault

mentions of kidnapping

homophobia

body shaming

sexual scenes

;;

~ hey guys!! this is a longer description of the upcoming book! i don't yet know when i'll actually start posting chapters but it definitely will be soon!

hope you guys will enjoy!