"Yes... I just don't know what to think", Alexia shrugs tiredly, her red eyes still puffy from all the crying she did today. Her mind and body tired from the match and the meeting with the stranger.

It was just too much right now.

"Come here", Erin smiles, opening her arms for the captain as Alexia wraps her arms tightly around the blondes body, nuzzling her head into Erin's chest as they wait for the elevator to arrive.

As the door of the elevator opens, they separate, Alexia walking out first when suddenly, a man's presence was standing in front of the two of them.

"Hola, Alexia", the man says, his arms crossed over his chest as the captain frowns.

It was Jorge. And he looked more pissed than Alexia had ever seen him before.

"H- Hola", Alexia says, not even trying to form the littlest smile on her face. She looked pale. And she didn't have the strength to have any of this conversation or argument right now.

Erin just stands there quietly.

"I thought you were tired?", Jorge asks, tapping his foot on the ground as he stares deeply into his best players' eyes.

"I am, coach", Alexia nods, her chin tilting when she searches for Erin's hand with her own, feeling the sweat forming as the blood rushes into her head.

"I wanted to talk to you. Congratulate you for the very good game today. Your performance was great, Ale", Jorge smiles, but both of the woman could see that he was very angry with the midfielder inside.

Alexia doesn't say anything.

She knew there was something else on his mind. The Spanish captain knew him just too well.

"I thought the rules were clear, Alexia. No leaving the hotel and nobody staying overnight. As far as I can see, you managed to break both rules today", he says, crossing his arms again over his chest as he speaks firmly.

Erin looks towards Alexia, her eyes finding those hazel ones as the therapist gives her the look.

The look that showed her that she needed to talk. That Alexia needed to bring up that topic. Jorge needed to know about the stalker. About what happened.

But Alexia doesn't say anything.

She just presses her lips onto each other's as she feels a piercing headache and tears bubbling up into her eyes.

She was scared to tell.

"Say goodbye to your girlfriend and get some sleep. I don't want you to see her until the tournament is over", Jorge says in a commanding voice, before turning and walking away, leaving the two woman stand there in front of the elevator as he gets for the stairs.

Erin takes a deep breath.

"Jorge!", Erin suddenly shouts out, feeling the anger running through her body at how the coach was treating his superstar midfielder.

"Did you not understand me?", he asks out as he stands still, turning around when his eyes meets Erin's.

Alexia on the other hand feels a tear slowly making its way down her cheek. But she couldn't speak up. She wanted to but no words were coming out.

"Did you see that your captain was crying? Do you wonder why or do you simply not care?", Erin asks, not wanting to disrespect the Spanish coach but pissed about the disrespect that he was bringing towards Alexia.

His eyes look at his midfielder.

Just now he sees how terrible Alexia was looking. That something had happened and he didn't even notice. He just scoffed at her.