"I advice you to simply pack your shit together and get the hell out of the mansion first thing in the morning. And don't even think of approaching her room, I am warning you, you already did enough." I imply, venom laced in my words, before I walk out of that room, before he even gets the chance to respond to my threat or that I knock him out.

Automatically I make my way towards Magnolia's room searching to calm my nerves down with her presence and then I enter her room gently in case she is asleep. It's exactly what appears to be, when I spot her small figure crawled up in the bed, covers covering her up to the point only her head is pocking out. Her heart monitor is beeping regularly in the background, which chases the silence in her room, the wires attached to her body surrounding her, giving a distressing felling in the pit of my stomach.

I make my way towards the chair I have been sleeping and passing most of my time on since a couple of days now. Her state hasn't improved to the expectations of most of us, but it hasn't worsen either, which we should be grateful for but somehow I just can't.

The hard chair slightly cracks when I sit down and I let out a deep sigh, relieved I didn't wake her up by the noise. She needs all the rest we can get her and I want to make sure she has it.

I move my hand towards her head and slightly caress her hair, my mind unengaged by this simple movement. As minutes pass, I feel myself relaxing slowly and I let my mind rest for the time I can look at her, without thinking of something else. Slowly tiredness takes over me, my body needing the sleep I haven't really had in the past days, and I let it do it's job, as darkness takes over me.

Minutes, maybe hours pass before I jolt awake, when my brain automatically takes in the change of the heart monitor that has increased in sound, as her heartbeat drops drastically all of the sudden. Worry fills me up and I quickly sit up straight, my eyes darting back and forth between Magnolia and the heart monitor that doesn't seem to want to stop as her heart rate drops. I start yelling for help, unable to know what I should do in this situation and quickly Doctor Bonham and Leo burst through the door to get a look of themselves at what is happening to her.

Their faces reflect incomprehension at the sight in front of them and they start yelling instructions to the other medical assistant that are now present in the room as well. The beeping sounds doesn't stop to ring in my ears, my eyes completely fixated on Magnolia that doesn't look to be breathing anymore.

"FUCKING DO SOMETHING !" I yell out in despair, when they seem to analyse the situation without finding answers to it, but the more time they take, the less I feel like she is making it out alive of this.

I don't even realise that they have been trying to push me out of the room, trying to get me away of her, but I didn't budge and just fought back, in the need to continue to hold her hand in mine. I am not ready to lose her.

Suddenly the sound coming from the heart monitor completely changes, a regular stagnating sound echoing against the walls, which makes me completely freeze in fright.

"Her heart stopped, get me a fucking a defibrillator NOW !" Leo yells out panic clear in his voice before his head turns to me with a face cold like stone. "Get him out of the room !" In seconds, hands are grasped around my arms to try to push me out of the room.

"NO NO NO NO ! MAGNOLIA ! I AM BEGGING YOU STAY WITH ME PLEASE !" These are the last words I shout, before I am dragged out of the room, the door closed and locked on my face. I barely manage to breath, my breathing quickening by the second, before I hear the horrible sound of the defibrillator going off on Magnolia.

My legs can't hold me up anymore and I collapse against the door of her room, burying my head in my hands, as I try to convince myself that it can only be a nightmare.

She was just talking to me yesterday... it wasn't much be still... it cannot be that her heart just stops beating.

I am so scared of losing her right now, my whole body trembling that I am barely aware of my surroundings, until a firm hand grasp unto my shoulder once again.

"What is going on Jace ?" I manage to distinguish Damon's voice, but I don't even have any energy to possibly lift my head up to look him in the eyes and explain to him what I just witnessed. The probable last living minutes of his sister...

"Jace !" His voices rings in my ears again, louder this time empathising the urge for him to know what the whole tantrum is about.

"Her- her heart stopped..." I manage to croak these words that seem so unfamiliar out, but I am completely unable to watch the reaction of Damon just next to me. It's like the rest of the world doesn't matter anymore...

And I know for sure that if she is not making it out of this room alive ... I won't either.

Just then I realise how Ethan must have felt after he lost Grace.

Still he had to keep strong, the circumstances stopping him from even getting any grief for the loss of the person he loved. Everything just piled up the one after an other... Elijah choosing the time right after Grace died to deliver Magnolia to the Italians, which must have been mentally destroying for Ethan. But still he keeps going...

I can't.

Just then someone crouches in front of me, and with teary eyes, something I just now noticed, I see the worried face of Blake.

"Is it true ?"

Blake utters, as if he couldn't believe Damon, the one who apparently woke every brother up like he should to let them know about her. And to my disgust, I numbly nod  my head up and down, which gets the immediate reaction of Blake that is stumbling a couple of meters backwards from the realisation.

I have so much more to say to them but the words just won't pass my lips, breathing barely even possible for me at this point.

My body tumbles backwards when the door of her room finally opens, the one I was leaning on, so I have to gather myself up to stand right and face the person in front of me. Bonham stands there, her ice cold eyes darting from the brothers to me and finally the continuous sound of the heart monitor stop echoing in my ears, as silence takes over in the petty corridor. Her facade is set up and nobody could even look passed it, as we wait for news of her in distress, all of us halting our respiration. No news from Leo so far, which only sends shivers of anxiety through my body.

"She stopped breathing because of an, yet, unknown cause, it is probably due to the lack of knowledge with the virus." She starts, explaining the encounters of her stroke, but the painfully slow rate of her words just aggravating the fear inside of me. "We tried to restart her heart..."

I am terrified of the next words that cross her lips...

"But we managed to bring her back. She is stable for now."

Did I scare anyone right here ? Because honesty I scared myself for killing the main character right there

I am totally capable of doing such an awful thing...

It's not over yet...I think

Currently burning up in the heat right here what about you ?

BTW WE HIT 800K ON TSA !! HOW LITERALLY ?? Seriously I can't believe it...thank you so much

xx