"Does he normally get this red?" She asked cluelessly. Nope he just has a crush on you. Kaminari mused. Before grabbing a cup of water. "So denks how thinks been at work?" Kiri asked.

"It's been rough I hate our manager she's so snobby." He shrugged while looping his fingers together. "Is she pretty though?" Sero asked jokingly. "Well yea but she's such a snob and she's annoying so pass!" Denki almost fooled everyone in the room by his tone but then he broke into a chuckle.

Ashido was on her phone texting her roommate where she was. And also just scrolling through her messages. Before she knew it her phone had been snatched from her hands Sero getting up and running around with her phone in the air. "HEY GIVE THAT BACK!" She yelled chasing after him with a smile.

He stood still waving the phone in the air. "What this?" He teased looking down at the girl holding the phone at a height the girl couldn't possibly reach. "Sero!" She yelled. "C'mon it's right here can't you reach?" He joked with a smirk.

Mina jumped onto him her arms grabbing onto his shoulders she then wrapped her legs firmly around his torso reaching up for her phone. "Your long ass arms man!" She yelled suddenly having a better idea. She grabbed onto his shoulders giving him a quick mischievous smile, before pulling him down on the ground with her. The two landing in a pretzel with her legs still wrapped around his torso only now his hands were flat on the ground holding himself up. "Hey there!" She giggled grabbing her phone that was now on the ground.

"Get a room you two." Bakugo stuck his tongue out in disgust. Sero looked up breaking his gaze from the girl, he the proceeded to get up. "Oh, shut up." He rolled his eyes a faint shade of pink spreading his cheeks.

Mina rolled her eyes at the blondes comment and happily skipped off with her phone, after bonking Sero over the head. She sat back down on the couch smiling brightly. Denki teasingly looked at his black haired friend. Sero shrugging it off like it didn't even happen.

In the kitchen Bakugo was cutting up some cucumbers. Kirishima was in the process of washing some dishes, so the two had their hands full aside from having 3 idiotic kids in their household.

Just then the doorbell rung everyone except Sero and Kaminari confused. "That's her." Denki put on a serious look. "That's who?" Mina asked confused. Sero leaned in towards her ear. "His ex." He whispered but to his misfortune Denki had heard. "Hey you weren't supposed to tell anyone!" He scolded sounding a little too much like Bakugo in that moment. "Don't worry she's trust worthy I doubt she'd tell anyone and if she did it's not like they'd believe her." Sero chuckled.

"Get the damn door!" Bakugo barked.

Mina was confused but gave a soft half smile. "I mean if it makes you feel any better I can pretend to be your girlfriend when you open the door." Mina suggested. Kaminari almost took her up on that offer that was until he looked at Sero's glance of disapproval. "Nah, I'll be fine don't worry." He laughed it off.

Sero and Mina followed him to the door peeking over the corner like the nosy pair they are. Denki sighed opening the door to a nicely dressed Jiro. She was wearing a black dress one that looked all the more appealing on her a silver necklace dangled down her neck and black boots. Before Denki could even say hi Mina loudly screamed. "KYOKA?!" she was in disbelief. Jiro poked her head in past Denki to see a familiar looking pink haired girl. "Mina?"

Denki was shocked, the only thing he could do was look at Sero who had the same look as him. Mina had too many questions in that moment and gently pushed Kaminari to the side. "How do you know him??" Kyoka asked utterly confused. "We met on New Years they took me home how do you know him?! And what's this about him being your ex?!" Mina blurted loudly.