Epilogue part 1, 2 years later

Glenda helped me out of the car, she got the car seat, and Tiffany opened the door as we walked up the steps. "Hey Maya, how are you feeling?" Tiffany asked.

"Sore, but I'll survive," I said as I went into the house.

"Hey mommy," Carley said, giving me a hug.

"Hey munchkin, come meet your little sister," I said as Glenda came in, Carley walked over and looked in the car seat.

"Do you have a name for her?" Chucky asked.

"Yeah we decided on Annalise," I said, as I picked her up from the car seat.

"It's a beautiful name," Tiffany said.

"Thanks, mom," Glenda said.

"Jasper come," I said, he stood up from his crate and walked over. "Sit," I said and he sat down, "now gentle," I said and lowered Annalise down so Jasper could meet her, he sniffed and then looked up at me, "this is you little sister Jasper, be gentle," I said, Jasper put his head in my lap as I brought Annalise back up to my chest. Glenda came over and sat next to me and I smiled at her as she kissed my forehead.

"You did amazing," Glenda said.

"Thanks, but now all I want to do is sleep," I said.

"You go on up and lay down, you deserve a little break after pushing our daughter out for ten hours," Glenda said.

"Thanks, mi amor," I said and passed her Annalise. "I'll see you guys later," I said, they nodded and I headed up to our room, I curled up in bed and passed out.

I woke up two hours later to Annalise crying so I got up and fed her "we can do this" Glenda said as she came over to my side of the bed.

"I hope so because I love our family and I don't want to screw it up," I said.

"You won't screw it up, you've done amazing with Carley, and we'll do amazing with Annalise," Glenda said.

"Thanks, mi amor," I said and gave her a kiss, I burped Annalise and rocked her back to sleep. "Why don't you head down and I'll be down when she's asleep" I suggested.

"Okay I love you," Glenda said.

"I love you too," I said, she gave me a quick kiss and left. "Oh my chiquita, I really hope I don't screw this up. I love you so much already Annalise and will give you the world" I said as I walked around the room. I lightly sang her a lullaby that my parents sang to me growing up "you are my sunshine my only sunshine you make me happy when skies are grey you'll never know, dear, how much I love you please don't take my sunshine away. The other night, dear, as I lay sleeping I dreamed I held you in my arms when I awoke, dear, I was mistaken and I hung my head and cried. You are my sunshine, my only sunshine you make me happy when skies are grey you'll never know, dear, how much I love you please don't take my sunshine away" I sang, by the end she was asleep so I placed her back in the bassinet before heading back downstairs.

"She back asleep?" Tiffany asked.

"Yup, now we won't be getting any sleep for a while," I said as I sat back down on the couch.

"Yeah I don't miss that part of being a mom, don't get me wrong I love my kids but the late nights and broken sleep were horrible," Tiffany said.

"Yeah, but I love Carley and I love Annalise just as much," I said.

"When do you think you'll get back out there?" Glenda asked.

"I don't know, probably in a week," I said.

"When was the last time you killed?" Chucky asked.

"Five months. It's now the longest I have gone, Glenda wanted me to stop so I wouldn't hurt Annalise, I'm glad I didn't blank and end up killing someone by accident" I said.