36

She pulled into a hiking trail and we got out. We met in front of the car and Glenda grabbed my hand, we started the hike. "I wonder how the kids are doing," I said.

"Why?" Glenda asked.

"Because they walked in while you were out and saw my old body and they kinda freaked out," I said.

"Out of all the days they decided to come by," Glenda said.

"I know that's what I thought as well, I just hope that Tiffany can explain what's going on," I said.

"Hopefully they understand it," Glenda said.

"Yeah, me too, but it'll be fun to toy with Rachel a little bit," I said.

"You and your games," Glenda said with a chuckle.

"Hey their fun, the reactions are the best," I said.

"How do you want to do this?" Glenda asked.

"Off the trail would probably be best, we could lure a group away from the trail" I signed.

"How would we lure them?" Glenda signed.

"Let's go off the trail now" I signed, Glenda nodded and when no one was around we got off the trail and into the trees when we were covered from sight. "Trust me okay," I said, Glenda nodded and I took out my knife.

"Maya what are you planning?" Glenda asked.

"Nothing to serious, a cut on the hand, you need blood on you if you want to lure them in, say your husband is hurt and needs help, they'll follow you in, and then it's game on," I said as I brought the knife to my hand and quickly moved my blade across my hand before she could stop me, the blood started to drip. "It'll work and this is nothing, now give me your hand," I said.

"Fine but you didn't need to do that" Glenda said, passing me her hand, I held her hand in mine so that the blood would cover her hand.

"Now all you need to do is act scared when you go out, make sure it's a small group more than two but less than eight," I said, Glenda nodded and walked back to the trail, I watched in the shadows as she walked the trail when she was stopped by a group of seven females.

"Are you okay?" One of them asked.

"No, my husband, he's hurt, I need help to get him back to my car, I can't do it alone," Glenda said.

"Don't worry sweetie we'll help you" another female said, Glenda nodded.

"We went off the trail looking for a bird's nest, he likes to bird watch and he tripped, a stick is lodged in his leg, it's pretty deep in," Glenda said.

"Lead the way," another one said. Glenda made her way through the forests, I stayed away as Glenda led them deeper to the point they would have trouble getting back for help. After 7 minutes I saw Glenda take her knife out and very quickly slit the throat of one of the females. The other six screamed out in fear, three went forward while three came back towards me.

"Maya you don't have to do this" mom said.

"She's right munchkin," dad said.

"And what leave witnesses that my wife killed someone? Not happening" I said as I slit the throat of one of the females, the other two screamed out and quickly turned left. I let out a loud laugh as I gave chase. They weren't the fastest the second one tripped and I quickly stabbed her in the back a couple of times, making sure I at least hit a main artery, I let her bleed out as I jumped up and gave chase to my final girl.

"Sweetie stop this madness" dad said.

"Or what? You'll disown me, I love the two of you but I told you this is me and I like me. The first time I killed I was 12, my friend, the one that fell from the tree and died, she never fell, she was pushed, I pushed her and then beat her to death with a stick" I said as I tackled the final female to the ground. I heard my parents gasp.