24

I woke up at 4, I got out of bed and grabbed some clothes and went to our bathroom, and hopped in the shower. When I got out I finger-combed my hair before getting dressed and heading down to make some breakfast. I made french toast for everyone, when I was finished it was 5 so I went up to Carley's room, her door was open and she was still in bed. So I went in and gently shook her awake "Carley, come on it's time to get up," I said lightly, she groaned out but rubbed her eyes and sat up. "I'll let you get dressed then you can come down for breakfast," I said and left her room. Glenda came out of our room dressed in a deep rich blue dress, I went over to her and kissed her "you look beautiful" I said with a smile.

"Thanks, Doll," Glenda said, "you look good as well, I love it when you wear a skirt." As she pulled me in for a kiss and lightly dragged her hand up my leg to my underwear, my breath hitched as she lightly rubbed my underwear.

"Glenda we can't" I breathed out, she smiled as she pulled her hand back.

"You have work and can't afford to miss it," Glenda said.

"You are such a tease" I whined.

"But you love me," Glenda said and gave me a kiss. "What's for breakfast?" Glenda asked as we made our way downstairs.

"French toast," I said.

"Yum," Glenda said as we entered the kitchen. We sat down and started eating, Glenda kept one hand on my thigh rubbing small circles.

"If you keep that up I may just have to call in sick," I said.

"We can't do that because you are getting a few days off next week," Glenda said.

"I know, I'm excited," I said with a smile as I finished my food. Carley came down and sat down and started eating. Glenda and I stood up and put our plates in the sink, we headed up to our bathroom and started to brush our teeth, and with my hair mostly dried I gently brushed it out.

"So mom will be over at 6 to drop Chucky off, and then the two of us are going shopping," Glenda said.

"Okay, I hope you have fun," I said as we headed back downstairs. Chucky came out of the kitchen and went to the living room and sat down. Glenda and I went to the kitchen, "so I've been thinking instead of having Jake choose that you and I could fight them to the death, we can flip a coin, and whoever wins gets to choose who, and weapons can be used. Make it more interesting" I said with a smile.

"What happens if they win?" Glenda asked.

"They can leave," I said, "but it will be a fight to the death so you can't get mad if whoever I fight wins, and I'll do the same."

"Maya, I can't lose you," Glenda said.

"Then let's show them what we are made of," I said and pulled her in for a kiss, when I pulled back I gave her a smile. "I've already fought Jake and it's nothing that impressive, but I'm not too sure about Rachel, the only weapons out of question are ones that can be fired and all are under 30 inches," I said.

"Make it an even playing ground," Rachel said.

"Yup, and it'll be a fun way to let out everything on one of them. I'm hoping for Jake because I know he can fight and I at least want a challenge" I said.

"So no New York?" Glenda asked.

"How about we go over Friday after school lets out and come back Sunday?" I suggested. Glenda nodded, "and I can still get Monday to Wednesday off and tell them that we are still going, so they can't put the murders on us," I said.

"My evil little genius," Glenda said and kissed me, then Tiffany came in and coughed, so we pulled away.

"Hey," Glenda said.