35

"I told you that she would die," Lexy said.

"Seriously Lex?" Junior asked, I laughed.

"Hey, guys," I said.

"Hey Maya" Junior said and he gave me a hug.

"I love your daughter" I heard, I turned around, and there stood my parents. I ran into their arms.

"I missed you guys," I said, pulling back and giving them a smile.

"I missed you too sweetie, now why in the hell do you do this?" Dad asked.

"I'm sorry but I was born like this, I tried to stop but it didn't exactly end well," I said.

"Yeah, that poor couple," mom said.

"Sorry for killing you mom and you too Junior," I said.

"Hey I know you did it to save Junior, your dad told me about the deal. But I am glad that you don't break your deals" mom said.

"It's okay, I knew what was going to happen. I didn't want to live anymore, I wanted to be with my mother" Junior said. I felt something start to pull me, so I followed where it wanted me to go, Lexy and Junior followed me wondering where I was going.

"You feel a pull?" Lexy asked, I nodded.

"It's because someone's calling for you, my guess is that it's your wife, why don't we go?" Junior asked, I nodded.

I continued following the pull until I was in front of my house, "I do love what you've done to the place, I hated the yellow" Lexy said.

"Thanks, so did I," I said. We went to the living room where I saw my body and Glenda holding my head in her lap stroking my hair.

"Maya why?" Glenda sobbed. I felt my heart break as I watched her, I slowly walked over to her and caressed her face, "Please come back to me mi amor, I can't do this without you" Glenda said.

Then she looked up at Charles "oh no" I said.

"What?" Lexy asked.

"Glenda has a bad temper almost as bad as her father's," I said as Glenda stood up.

She walked over to him and slapped him across his face "this is your fault" Glenda screamed. Lexy and Junior let out a gasp.

"That's my firecracker," I said, letting out a laugh.

"Glenda enough," Tiffany said, "you didn't need to slap your father."

"He killed my wife," Glenda snapped, before storming out of the house and got in the car that we stole before bringing it back to the underpass, parking it back in its spot, and getting back in our car. She sat in the driver's seat and broke down crying.

"There's hell to pay," I said.

"What do you mean?" Lexy asked.

"Glenda has a real dark side, not a lot of people have seen it. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if she manages to kill double digits in a fit of rage, it's how she calms down" I said, smiling softly at her. "She doesn't allow it out a lot because that side is dangerous and no one other than me and Glen are safe," I said looking back at them.

"We need to get her to know you're here. I hope it'll calm her down enough to stop that," Lexy said.

"How?" I asked.

"Focus on the radio, and slowly change the station to a song that is important to the two of you," Lexy said, I nodded and quickly flipped through the channels until it landed on always and forever, it was our first dance at our wedding.