32

The bell rang signalling the end of school so I stood up, turned off the board, and grabbed Chucky. Once everyone was gone I grabbed my bag, turned the lights off, locked my door, and left. I went to my car, placed Chucky in the passenger seat, and went to the elementary school, "how do you think she'll react?" Chucky asked.

"I have no idea," I said.

"Tiff and Chucky found the people they are going to transfer to," Chucky said.

"That's good," I said as I pulled into the school. I parked the car and waited for Carley and Charlotte to join us, they came out and got in the car. Once they were buckled up they decided to keep a hold on Chucky and I drove to my home. "How was school?" I asked.

"It was good," Carley said.

"That's good," I said.

"What do you want to do?" Charlotte asked.

"Well there is something I would like to tell you," Carley said.

"Okay, what is it?" Charlotte asked.

"You se-" Carley said before I cut her off.

"Not right yet Carley, we don't need her panicking in the car," I said.

"Okay, we'll tell you when we get home," Carley said.

"Why not now?" Charlotte asked.

"Because we don't want you freaking out. It's nothing serious, you're not in trouble or anything" I said looking back in the mirror and giving her a soft smile.

"Okay," Charlotte said.

"Can we play a little bit first?" Carley asked, I took a glimpse at Chucky and he tapped the seat once.

"Okay, but you can't say anything," I said.

"Okay, would you like to go outside and play in the back?" Carley asked.

"Okay," Charlotte said, I pulled into the house and parked the car, we got out and we headed inside, they placed their bags by the front door and headed outside, I put Chucky down when they were out of eyesight.

"Hey, so the basement is coming along, they said it should only take 2 more hours to finish and the knives are on top of the fridge," Glenda said.

"Okay, sounds good," I said and gave her a kiss. "I missed you," I said as I headed to the kitchen and put my dishes in the sink.

"I missed you too," Glenda said as we headed outside and sat on the porch with the two Chuckys while Carley and Charlotte played on the swings. "Hopefully she doesn't freak out," Glenda said.

"A little freak out is okay, it's normal," I said.

"Yeah, probably a good thing that Carley didn't say anything in the car," Chucky said.

"Yeah, she may have thrown you," I said, letting out a small laugh.

"Carley was going to tell her in the car?" Glenda asked.

"Yup, I ended up cutting her off because if she did freak out there would be no way to calm her down, and may have accidentally caused a car crash," I said.

"Well I'm glad you cut her off," Glenda said and gave me a kiss.

"Get a room," Chucky said, we pulled apart and Glenda stuck her tongue out at him and I laughed. I grabbed some grass, stood up, and looked at Glenda with a smile placing my hand behind my back.

"Maya don't," Glenda said, I took my hand from behind my back and threw the grass at her, causing her to stand up and I took off running. I let out a laugh as I ran, I didn't get far before I was tackled to the ground, I was flipped onto my back so I could look up at her "you are such a devious little monster" Glenda said.