31

I woke up at 2 so I got out of bed, grabbed my outfit, a royal blue fit and flare dress, and went to the bathroom and got in the shower. I turned the water a little hotter than normal and got in, I let out a sigh as the water hit my back. I washed my hair and my body minding the cuts that are partially healed. Once I was cleaned and the water started to cool down I shut it off, got out, and dried off. I put my hair up into a towel and put the dress on before going out into our room, Glenda was up, she was putting on her outfit a red off-the-shoulder crop top and black jeans. "Good morning," I said as I walked over and gave her a kiss.

"Good morning, want help with the dress?" Glenda asked.

"Yes please," I said and turned around so she could zip the dress up, once it was zipped up she lightly kissed my neck. "What are you doing up so early?" I asked.

"I heard the shower and if I need to I'll take a nap later," Glenda said, I nodded and we headed downstairs.

"Don't forget the people are coming by today to start on the basement" I said.

"I haven't forgotten," Glenda said as we entered the kitchen.

"I'm just going to grab a bowl of cereal," I said.

"Okay, that's a good idea. You didn't eat supper yesterday" Glenda said as I put the milk in the bowl, I grabbed the cereal and put it in before grabbing a spoon and going to sit at the table.

"What was for supper?" I asked.

"I made steak," Glenda said.

"Is there any left?" I asked, Glenda shook her head and I pouted.

"I know, I only made enough for everyone that was up and since you passed out at 5, I didn't make an extra one I'm sorry," Glenda said.

"It's okay," I said as I stood up and placed the bowl in the sink.

"How about we go watch a movie?" Glenda suggested and I nodded. We went to the living room. I put on Halloween the Rise of Myers. I went and sat on the couch, Glenda put her head in my lap and I played with her hair barely focusing on the movie.

"These keep going downhill, they should've ended it after Halloween Kills. Even that wasn't very good" I said when it was over.

"I agree, now how about we head outside and do some training since you fell asleep yesterday and we didn't do any" Glenda said as she stood up, I nodded and she tied her hair back, I got her to unzip my dress so that I could put proper training clothes on, I went to our room put on a pair of leggings and a green t-shirt, headed back downstairs, and we put our shoes on and headed to the back yard. "Let's do a quick stretch before we start the hand-to-hand," Glenda said, I nodded. We did a light stretch before standing across from one another, "you good to start?" Glenda asked.

"Yup, remember the rules?" I asked, Glenda nodded, I crouched down into my stance and Glenda came towards me. She went to throw a punch and as her arm was pulled back, it left an opening to her side, I side-kicked her side when her hand went forward and she made contact with my leg, changing her punch to elbowing my lower leg just above my ankle. My leg went to the ground and I could feel where she hit but I pushed through it and did an upper kick causing her to fall back, she jumped back up and swept her leg out causing me to trip and fall back. I let out a groan as she got on top of me, I brought my legs up around her arms and pushed her on her back, I was now sitting up so that I was now on top of her. I had her pinned with my hand to her throat, lightly putting pressure she tried to move her legs to try and leverage her way out when she tapped my leg that was holding her arms down.

I got up and helped her up, she held her side when she was up "I'm going to have a bruise later," Glenda said.

"Yeah, hopefully, we'll be good enough to win," I said.