37

I woke up at 6 to Glenda shaking me awake "good morning" I said, I sat up and stretched before standing up.

"Good morning, it's almost time to head to school," Glenda said. I let out a groan as I got my clothes for the day, a black crop top and a black skirt. I went to the bathroom and washed up, decided to leave her hair long for now. Once my face was washed, my teeth brushed and my hair brushed I went back out.

"You ready for today?" I asked as we made our way downstairs.

"Nope but I want it over with," Glenda said.

"Me too, I hate school, teaching was easy because of the breaks, but I'm skipping third because Rachel will come see you and I want to be there," I said.

"Poor dad has to be in doll mode all day, serves him right" Glenda said, I let out a small laugh.

"Glenda, that's not very nice," I said.

Then Carley came down with both Chucky's following her "all washed up Carley?" Glenda asked.

"Yup let's get to school," Carley said, we put our boots on, I picked Chucky up and we left, Glenda drove while I had Chucky in my arms with Carley and Chucky in the back.

"Did you do up the note?" Glenda asked.

"Nope, I'll do it at the school, it'll take five minutes then you can bring it to Bailey and I can register for like a week," I said, Glenda nodded, and then it was quiet.

"I wonder how mom's conversation went yesterday," Glenda said.

"We'll find out, I'm sure," I said.

"Yeah," Glenda said. Then it was quiet until we pulled up to Carley's school.

"We'll see you after, behave," I said.

"Okay see you," Carley said, grabbed Chucky, and got out. Once the door was closed Glenda continued on until we reached our school, she parked the car and we got out. I brought her to my room where I put Chucky down, when the door closed I got a piece of paper and quickly wrote a note, 'This is my wife Glenda who you have given permission to take over until I am able to come back -Maya Ray' I gave the note to Glenda.

"This is the password to get into the computer and this is the password to get into the teacher's portal, everything you need for each of the classes are here," I said as I wrote down the passwords to everything.

"Thanks, Maya," Glenda said.

"Your welcome mi amor," I said.

"I'm going to stay here for the first period, but come pick me up before the second period," Chucky said.

"Okay, but we have to go to the office," I said, Chucky nodded.

"I'll stay here and do some reading," Chucky said, I nodded and we left. Glenda locked the door and we made our way to the office.

"He should be fine, he usually just reads to pass the time while I worked," I said.

"Okay," Glenda said.

"Give me a few minutes first just so it seems like we don't know each other," I said, Glenda nodded and I headed inside the office.

"Hello, how can I help you?" Bailey asked.

"Hey, I just moved here and was wondering if I could register?" I asked.

"Of course, what's your name?" Bailey asked.

"Maya Lilith," I said.

"How old are you Maya?" Bailey asked.

"18," I said.