•[2012 Raph x reader]•

You are Dear to me ~♡︎

@Awkward_Muffin64 requested:
Hi! I love your stories, may I request a 2012 Raph x reader, where he realizes he loves them after the reader almost dies?

warning/s: violence, blood, unedited

a/n: sorry this is so late

[angst to fluff]

"Oh come on Raph, lighten up!"

"Lighten, up? YOU JUST THREW ICE-CREAM IN MY FACE!"

"Only because you were making fun of my outfit!"

"Yeah, 'cause you look like a rat from the sewers!"

"That's offensive to Splinter!"

"I DIDNT MEAN HIM!"

"Oh god," Donnie sighed, coming out of his lab and looking to his two brothers. "Are they are it? Again?" He groaned. "Yup." Leo sighed, watching as Mikey played a video game. "Hey, as long as Raph isn't trying to kill me!" Mikey laughed.

The pointless yelling echoed through the sewers, making the three brothers annoyed. "Should we stop them?" Leo suggested. "Remember last time we tried to do that?" Donnie pointed out. "Ha ha, yeah. It wasn't just Raph terrorizing us. I remember Y/n chasing me.. ha, ha.." Mikey trailed off, gulping as the memory came back to him.

"Ugh! You're so arrogant!" You grumbled, walking into the kitchen, where the three brothers could now see you. "Arrogant? Look who's talking!" Raph pointed at you as you turned your body to face him again.

"I might be arrogant, but you're selfish!" Your finger poked his chest, only aggravating him. "Selfish?! You're the selfish one! Always gettin' in my way, trying to fix my problems, tryin' to win my fights." He waved his arms around, exaggerating his point. "Oh, oh I'm sorry. I'm sorry I actually want to help you in a fight! I'm sorry I try to help!" You exclaimed.

"Help? Ha! I think you have your head way too far up your a-"

"Raphael," the voice made both of you freeze. Raph looked over his shoulder, as you looked around him, seeing Splinter. "You both must stop this arguing. It leads to no where." Splinter pointed out.

"Y/n started it!"

"No I did-"

"Raphael, Y/n, enough, please." Splinter instructed, and you both fell silent. Splinter slowly went up to the two of you. "I know you two express emotions differently, but I know you two love each other." Splinter said, making both you and Raph blush. Before Raph could interject, Splinter continued.

"You both must show compassion for each other, because this form of emotion is toxic and damaging to both of your hearts. I know from experience." He said, making Raph roll his eyes.

"Great, another story.."

You laughed softly, making Raih glance to you suspiciously. Before Splinter could continue on his speech, Mikey turned on the tv, and it blasted super loudly.

"Oops! Sorry!" Mikey turned down the sound, and Leo looked curiously at the tv. "Uh oh, looks like Krang is up to it again." Leo said. Curious, you ran over to the tv, while Raph slowly stride over. "You seem to be right. I suppose this lecture will need to continue later." Splinter said, as Raph happily pulled out his twin sai. You silently gave a happy prayer, as you and the turtles got ready for battle.

• • •

"Stop bumping into me." Raph growled quietly. "You stop bumping into me!" You whisper shouted. "Shh!" Donnie hushed. "Stop acting like children. We need to sneak up on the Krang." He said.