•[Rottmnt Mikey x skater reader]•

♡︎ Love at First Skate ♡︎

@meepyweepy requested:
can you do Mikey x skater reader

[fluff]
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Mikey stuck his tongue out at his brothers teasing him, skating off into the sewers. Donnie was making fun of Mikey like usual, and the rest of the brothers laughed along.

Mikey furrowed his eyebrows, pouting a bit.

Why do I always have to be the butt of the joke?

The turtle stopped at the ladder leading up to the manhole. He peaked his head out of the manhole, making sure no humans were in sight, before jumping out.

It's midnight, so it's likely no one will be at the skate park. Mikey was still a bit stealthy walking through the alley, before seeing the bright lights shining on the empty skate park. He hopped over the fence and landed on his skateboard on the other side.

Mikey did a couple basic tricks, before starting to do some fun ones. He turned his skateboard on to 'boost mode', and he started to go faster as he did a bunch of crazy tricks. Mikey was laughing so loud, it was if his voice was echoing throughout the whole city.

Mikey suddenly stopped when he heard a noise, he turned around and his eyes widened as he saw you standing there with wide eyes.

Mikey and you awkwardly stare at each other, before Mikey gets off his skateboard.

"Uh, you saw nothing." Mikey simply said, before jumping into a nearby tree.

"Wait!" You call out, running under the tree. You looked up and searched through the leaves, but you couldn't find the strange creature.

"I saw you skateboarding, and it was so cool. I also want to see your awesome skateboard again.." you spoke, not sure if you were talking to yourself or if the thing was still there. When you heard nothing, you sighed and walked away from he tree, sitting on your skateboard.

Maybe it was my imagination, you thought to yourself. If so, you should be concerned because the creature was very realistic. You decide to ignore the thought and put your headphones on.

You fixed your skateboard as you stood up, and you started by going down the ramp. You did some flips and tricks here and there, but you were mostly just spacing out while listening to music.

You started to get more into the vibe, and you started skating in the rhythm of the music.

Mikey couldn't help stare at you, you were the most prettiest/handsome person he has ever seen. Not to mention how good you are on the board.

Mikey had to sit in that tree for a while to build up his courage, and he finally decided what to do.

You stopped skating for a moment to take a break, and to put a different song on, until you saw the tree rustling. You carefully put your phone in your pocket and took your headphones off, frozen in place as you watched the tree shake a bit.

Than, the creature landed on the floor. Now that you can see him without moving around on his board, you see all the details about him. He had a orange bandana, some yellow spots on his shoulders. He had three fingers and three toes. He had dark green skin with a shell adoring his back, a couple stickers on it.

You were still a bit shocked, but decided to act nice, it hasn't hurt you, so maybe it's fine?

"I thought I imagined you for a second." You chuckle lightly, moving a bit closer to him.

"Nope, all natural." The creature joked back, seeming a bit nervous. You walked closer to him and stared at him for a second. "What.. what are you? If you don't mind me asking." You said the last part a bit sheepishly.

"A turtle. Well, I guess a mutant turtle, also a ninja... pretty cool right?" Mikey shrugged, still a bit cautious. The only human he has talked to is April, so it's a big step for him.

You smirk a bit in amusement. "Cool." You said. Mikey raised an eyebrow. "Cool?" Mikey repeated.

"Yeah. You're a mutant ninja turtle, that's pretty cool." You smiled. Mikey beamed, this was probably the first time that a human hasn't screamed or fainted from seeing- or even talking to him.

"Anyways.. wanna skate with me?" You questioned, feeling a little awkward from Mikey staring at you. "Yes! That sounds so much fun!" Mikey jumped up and down in joy. You giggle softly at the change of mood, and you nodded.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's skate!"