•[Bayverse Mikey x fem reader]•

♡︎ Beautiful Girl Up Above ♡︎

There is a girl that walks to school/work every day, and Mikey can't help but stare

[fluff]
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

You banged your head to the sound of the beat, the music blaring through your headphones.

You walked with a groove with each step, not caring if people were staring. You had a good morning so far, you weren't allowing anything or anyone to disturb your day.

You started to hum, not knowing that your humming was echoing through the sewers you walked above.

Mikey bopped his head, staring at you from the sewer drain.

"Mikey, stop being creepy." Donnie sighed, staring at his phone.

"No way dude! That girl always walks around this time of day around this place! She is so pretty! How could I not stare!?" Mikey exclaimed, Donnie rolling his eyes.

"Still creepy.." Donnie muttered, before continuing to walk down the sewer line.

Mikey let out a breath of annoyance, before looking to you dreamily. You crossed the street, not aware of the bike speeding towards you.

You fell out of the way, but in doing so, your phone fell into the sewer drain.

"No!" You shouted, crawling to the ground and looking in the sewer drain.

You sat up, whining. "Ugh! This just ruined my whole day!"

Mikey had caught your phone, his big thumb caressing the decorations on your phone. He smiled, looking at your wallpaper.

Mikey looked up from the drain a you. "Psst, hey, I caught your phone." Mikey whispered.

Your eyes widened. "Oh my god. Are you a hobo? Oh, wait, are you IT?" You asked, a bit panicked.

"No no no," Mikey laughed. "I'm a.. a ninja." He replied.

"Right..." you peaked into the sewer, trying to see this person's face, but to no luck. "Well, I'm not reaching in there to grab my phone." You said.

"You don't have to, here." Mikey slid the phone out of the drain, and you caught a glimpse of a green, large hand.

"Thanks.." you picked up your phone, pausing a little. "Are you a troll?" You tilted your head.

"Nope! Like I said, I'm a ninja." Mikey replied with a grin. He still can't believe you are talking to him.

"Interesting.." you mumbled. You jumped, your phone alarm was going off. "Dang, I gotta go. I um, hope to see you again, ninja.. troll." You smiled. "Bye!" You skipped away.

"Bye!" Mikey hollered back.

Mikey bit his bottom lip in excitement.

He talked to a girl!

"Mikey! What are ya doin'?" Raph called out, Mikey turning back around.

"Nothing!"