•[2012 Turtles x baby reader]•

♡︎ Baby Lovin' ♡︎

The turtles save a baby and bring you back to the lair, a little confused on what to do with you.

[platonic]
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The three brothers stood in a triangle as they looked down at the small human, all of them worryingly glancing amongst each other.

They heard footsteps from behind them, and saw Leo walk out of the dojo, over to the brothers.

"So? What did Splinter say?" Donnie asked. "Yeah, what's the deal?" Raph asked. "He said to just watch over the baby until we can find a home for.. what should we name them?" Leo asked suddenly, all the turtles staring at you.

"I know! I know!" Mikey jumped up. "Pizza!" They all sighed. "No, we are not naming the baby, if we name it, we get attached, and i-if we..." Donnie trailed off when he felt something soft hug his leg, and he looked down to stare at the baby cuddling his leg.

Donnie couldn't help but blush a bit, you are very adorable.

You put your hands over your head and made grabby hands. "Up! Up!" You cooed. Donnie carefully lifted you up, and you barely weighed anything to him. You grabbed his large finger and cuddled it, staring at him with puppy eyes.

"Dude!~ that is literally the cutest thing ever!" Mikey spoke softly as the turtles gathered around to stare at you. "I-I suppose we could name the baby, that would be the most efficient..." Donnie mumbled.

"What about Squishy?" Raph suggested. "I still say they should be named Pizza!" Mikey folded his arms. "How about... Y/n?" Leo suggested. The turtles looked between themselves, then nodded. "Sure, that sounds fine." Donnie looked back down at you and cradled you in his arms.

"Well, since it seems Donnie has got this, I'm going to go meditate." Leo said. "If something happens, come straight to me." Leo said. "Yeah yeah." Donnie said, watching you giggle.

Raph silently walked away to the dojo, and Mikey stayed and watched you. "Oh my god, you are almost as cute as pizza!" Mikey squealed, making Donnie roll his eyes. "Can't you ever think anything else than pizza?" Donnie asked.

Mikey was about to reply with a 'yes', but he stopped when he felt a small hand pat his snout. Mikey looked down at you and you giggled. "Gwood turtle." You giggled, and Mikey's pupils dilated. "I'm a good turtle!" Mikey cheered with his hands in the air.

Donnie rolled his eyes again, feeling a tinge of jealousy. "Well, I need to work on some stuff. You can come with me to keep an eye on Y/n, but don't let them leave the room, I don't trust them with you alone." Donnie started walking to his lab, Mikey following him.

"Okay!"

You and Mikey were sat on the floor, Mikey playing with you as Donnie worked on some inventions. He kept side glancing you and Mikey to make sure Mikey wasn't doing anything stupid. After a while though, he got too focused in his work to notice you and Mikey anymore.

You clapped your hands as you watched Mikey do some cool moves with his nunchucks. Mikey bowed dramatically and sat in front of you, handing you some toys he would play with as a kid.

Suddenly, your belly grumbled, and you pouted looking up at Mikey. "Oh, you're hungry? Don't worry! I'll get you some pizza." Mikey stood up. "Be right back." Mikey said as he walked out.

You looked around, seeing Donnie with scary goggles on. You whimpered and started crawling out of the room, looking at the new environment curiously.