•[2012 Turtles x fem baby reader]•

♡︎ That's One Powerful Baby ♡︎

@SuperHedgehogirls requested:
Omg I love these short one shots! Could it be possible for another Turtles x Female Baby reader where the turtles are in trouble and/or trapped by the shedder's henchmen and baby reader becomes like jack jack from the incredibles, I'm sure it will be shocking to see a baby take on the entire foot clan soldiers thinking it's a game but hates seeing the boys in trouble Lmao

[platonic]
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Quick! Hide Y/n!" Donnie exclaimed to Raph.

Raph picked you up quickly and hid you in a nearby closet, hiding you behind all of the thick coats. "Stay, here. Don't come out for no reason, and don't make any sound. Got it?" Raph said.

You grabbed one of his fingers and laughed, nodding a bit. "Good girl." Raph smiled softly before closing the closet door, running away from it.

"Baby is safe." Raph stated to Donnie and Leo. "Good." Leo nodded firmly.

"Ready or not! Here I come!"

Mikey barged through the door, only seeing Donnie, Leo and Raph. "Hey, I already found you guys, don't tell me you helped Y/n hide again." Mikey folded his arms, pouting.

"We would never do such a thing." Raph said with sarcasm, yet Mikey believed him. "Fine. But I'm keeping my eyes on you guys." Mikey glared at them, before making his way around the room. "Y/n~ where are you?" Mikey called out, running around and looking all over the place.

He looked everywhere except the closet, and finally, it was the very last spot Mikey checked.

Mikey swung the door open, and didn't see you, not bothering to look behind the coats.

"Ugh! I give up!" Mikey whined, falling to his knees.

"Mikey, Y/n's in the closet." Donnie stated, and on cue, you waddled out of the slightly opened closet.

"What?! But I checked there!" Mikey exclaimed, absolutely dumbfounded. "She was behind the coats ye idiot." Raph smirked at Mikey's defeated face.

"Dang it Y/n! You should be easy on me!" Mikey whined, picking you up and staring at you.

You cackled and opened your arms wide. Mikey smiled. "Oh I can't stay mad at you." Mikey hugged you, not too hard because he could squish you.

"Alright kids, time for bed, we have a mission tomorrow." Leo explained, everyone groaning as they made their way to their rooms.

Leo grabbed you from Mikey, and walked over to the crib. He set you down in the crib, tucking you in your favorite blanket.

"Goodnight Y/n." Leo cooed.

"Mommy Leo!" Raph laughed, holding his stomach as he walked to his room.

Leo huffed, looking to you one more time before heading to bed.

• • •

The turtles woke up uncomfortably, feeling chains wrapping around them and the sound of electricity filled their ears.

They all shot their eyes open, and they realized they were tied together, in some unknown large metal container.

"Dude.. where are we?" Mikey wondered out loud. "How should I know dumby? I just woke up!" Raph shouted angrily. "Shut up, all of you," Leo commanded. "I didn't say anything.." Donnie pouted.

"We are probably not alone." Leo pointed out, and soon, some really big guys jumped out of the shadows.

"Damn, I almost didn't believe Shredder, mutants huh?" One guy said, staring at the turtles.

"Yeah, definitely the ugliest things I've ever seen."

The men laughed, as Raph was growling under his breath.

"Who are you? What do you want?" Leo asked with furrowed eyes. "We are with Shredder, we're on our way to our lair now. And y'all will be turtle soup for dinner tonight!" The men laughed again, making the brothers' angry.

"Shut it pigs! We'll kick your butts before any of that happens." Raph yelled. "Oh really? I don't think you would, especially with this little one here."

The man pulled out a large bag, he opened it and a familiar head popped out.

"Let go of Y/n!" Leo demanded, trying to pull himself out of the chains. The men cackled as the threw you onto the floor quite harshly, but you didn't even wince when you fell to the floor. You just stared curiously at the men and the turtles.

"If you lay a finger on Y/n, I swear-" Raph was cut off when the guy cackled. "Or? Or? What? What are going to do huh? Oh, are you going to hit us with some super slow fighting moves?" The guy taunted, and the brothers' stared at him curiously. "Be-Because you're turtles? Don't ya get it?" The guy questioned.

"Oh, that's what that means. Well, that was the worst joke ever." Donnie stated. "Yeah bro! Stop trying too hard." Mikey said.

"Shut up Damn turtles!" The guy turned to the other men. "Shredder said to bring them there alive, right?" The guy asked, and the others nodded. "Well, why don't we rough them up a bit?" The guys suggested, and the others smirked.

The men pulled out large tasers, and they turned them on, pressing them against the turtles'.

The brothers' screamed in agony, and you watched helplessly. You suddenly felt this sudden urge in you to "kick some serious butt" as Raph likes to say.

You struggled to stand up, but once you did, you waddled to the large men.

You tapped one of the man's leg, and he stopped, looking down at you.

"Huh?-" the man was punched in the face, over and over again with your fast movements. You made him fall backwards, and you grabbed the large taser, barely able to hold it with your tiny arms.

You electrocuted another guy's leg, making him scream in pain and fall backwards. You let go of the taser and ran up another man's back, soon on his shoulders and pulling his beard.

The turtles' could only sit there, mouths' gapped open and eyes wide as you continued to beat the guys up.

You landed one more punch to the last man, and he fell back, knocked out. You noticed the turtles' were safe, so you sat down and clapped, giggling as the pile of men surrounded you on the floor.

"Woah." Mikey muttered. "How is this even possible? This isn't possible! Y/n is a helpless, weak, baby!" Donnie exclaimed. "Well, that helpless baby kicked some ass." Raph pointed out.

"Raph! Don't say bad words like ass in front of the baby!" Leo scolded. "Wha- ass? Ass ain't a bad word!" Raph shouted.

"Children, children! Calm down now, let's get the heck out of here and get Y/n out of here!" Donnie shouted, causing the two brothers to shut up.

They all struggled to get out of the chains, and you waddled over, grabbing the chains. With one pull, you snapped it in half, the turtles' staring at you with awe again.

"That's one powerful baby."