•[Bayverse Turtles x cook reader]•

♡︎ We Want to Help! ♡︎

This is based off of Castle in the Sky

[fluff]
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

It was hectic meeting the turtles. They asked you for a pizza, because they heard from April that you make the best pizza.

You weren't supposed to see them, you were dropping the pizza off at April's apartment. But you needed the bathroom, so you stepped inside, seeing four massive turtles sitting on the couch.

Long story short, you kept their secret and started hanging out with them.

Not only that, but when the turtles would go out for patrol, you would cook for them.

After some time, they were so grateful to have you in their life. You make the best food, and you make other stuff other than pizza, which made the brothers happy (except Mikey).

This time, you were cooking in the kitchen when the turtles weren't on patrol.

"I'm going to the dojo." Leonardo suddenly declared, getting up from the couch and disappearing into a different room.

"I'm going too.." Donatello got up, walking in the same direction as Leonardo.

"What's their problem? I thought we were watching the new Batman!" Michelangelo exclaimed. "We were, until Y/n showed up.." Raphael trailed off, thinking of your beautiful face.

Raphael suddenly got an idea. You were cooking right now, you might need some help.

Raphael got up. "I gotta go too." Raphael announced.

"What? Not you too! Where are you going?" Michelangelo whined. "Goin' to create some magic."

Raphael stood in front of the kitchen door, fixing himself up.

"You got this Raph, just show Y/n your true colors." Raphael sighed, patting himself down. Raphael knocked on the kitchen door, and he already started to panic.

Why did he knock on the kitchen door?! That's weird isn't it? Yeah that's totally weird.

Even so, you opened the door, and your gaze met Raphael's. "Hey Raph, what brings you here?" You questioned.

"Well.. I was just wonderin' if you need any help. I know cooking can be hard." Raph replied. "Oh, sure! You can totally help." You opened the door wider to him, and you entered the kitchen.

Raph pumped his fists up in success, until he saw two particular turtles at the counter.

"What?! Donnie, Leo, I thought you were training in the dojo!" Raph exclaimed.

Donnie looked up from peeling the potatoes, pushing up his glasses. "I just thought Y/n would need some help.. so I changed my mind." Donnie shrugged. "What he said." Leo said, continuing to cut the vegetables.

Raph fumed. "Well I can help! You guys can go train." Raph said, trying to get them out.

"No way, just because you are jealous doesn't mean you're kicking us out." Leo retorted, and Donnie nodded in agreement.

Raph clenched his fists as he fumed in anger.

"Yo angel cakes! Thought I would drop by.. woah!" Michelangelo walked through the door. "I thought you guys went to the dojo!"

Raph sighed in defeat, his shoulders slumping.

He won't get any alone time with you tonight.