•[Polyamory Bayverse Turtles x fem chubby reader]•

♡︎ They Attack, They Protect, but Mostly, They Love Y/n ♡︎

@Boogirl107 requested:
my request is can you do Bayverse turtles x chubby reader? Like, reader is getting picked on and the boys come and save her and afterwards they comfort her. ^^

(Polyamory relationship with turtles) not with each other just you)

[angst to fluff]
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

You sighed, staring at yourself in the mirror before heading out. You wore a hoodie and some baggy pants. It's a chill and comfortable outfit. Besides, you don't want your boyfriends to see you in anything else.

Yes, boyfriends. You have four to be exact.

To be honest, you weren't sure how you got such great boyfriends. Heck, you're surprised you got one boyfriend at all.

How can someone love you even though you don't love yourself?

You are still grateful anyways. You make it to the lair, struggling like usual to open the sewer drain before hopping in.

Already, not far from the lair, you could hear the remote controllers being smashed to bits and voices booming through the tunnels. You giggled, and you guess who was winning as you got closer.

"God damn it Donnie! Why are you so good?!"

"I'm just a genius."

"A stupid genius..

"Mikey, that makes no sense."

You contained your giggles, wanting to surprise them. Well, they knew you were coming over, but you still wanted to at least try and scare Mikey.

You walked into the bright colored lair, seeing the turtles scrunched together on the couch playing video games. You tip-toed behind them and wrapped your arms around Leo's neck.

He did not jump in the slightest.

"What? How did I not scare you?" You pouted, as Leo chuckled amusingly. "I'm a ninja. I can tell when someone is sneaking up behind me. You should probably work on your sneaking skills." Leo smirked, stripping his eyes away from the screen to make eye contact with you.

"You only get a kiss on the cheek for that." With that, you kissed his cheek, before going over to (a now flustered) Donnie and kissing him in greetings. "Hey! I was only giving critical advice." Leo said. "Looks like Leo isn't gettin' treated like royalty." Raph laughed as Leo glared at him.

You kissed Mikey in greeting, making Mikey pause the game so he could hug you. Then, you went over to Raph and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. But before you could walk away, Raph had pulled you in and kissed you again. Though, he had made it more like a make out session.

He finally pulled away, both of you panting for air. Raph glanced to Leo, happy to see Leo boiling with rage. "Hey, bad Raph." You slap Raph's snout softly, making him let go of you. "Don't use me to make Leo jealous." You folded your arms as Raph smirked.

"I always gotta seize an opportunity whenever my brother doesn't get treated like the leader." Raph said honestly, and Leo sighed, his mood changing.