•[Rottmnt Raph x chubby reader]•

♡︎ But, Cuddling You is the Best! ♡︎

You feel a bit insecure about your weight, and Raph is totally clueless on how and why

[comfort/fluff]
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Raph and you haven't been dating that long, but he has dated you long enough that he feels ready to start cuddling you. Raph loves cuddles, and doing it with you? That sounds like literal heaven!

Though, he still wants to respect your wishes and stuff, so if you don't want to cuddle, then you don't have to (plus, he is too shy to ask you).

But one day, after a long day of training, Raph just wanted some love.

So when he walked in, and saw you laying on his bed, his brain turned into fuzz. All he could think was, you = squishy and warm = perfect to cuddle.

You look up from your phone, to see a dazed, slightly sweaty Raph staring at you from the door. "Hey Raph, you good?" You questioned with an amused smile.

Raph slowly moved towards you, crawling on the bed and hugging you. You were bit surprised, but you hugged Raph back. "What's up buddy?" You asked softly.

"Cuddles." He stated, as if demanding it. You gulped, then nervously nodded. "Um, sure." You didn't want to make him sad.

You didn't feel uncomfortable cuddling with Raph, no not at all, but you are just insecure about your curvy and fat bod. You don't want Raph to see how you are chubby, and that he would rather want a skinny person instead. It sounded a bit ridiculous, but still, you couldn't help but think about it.

This time though, seeing Raph so tired and needy for hugs, how could you say no?

Raph inhaled your scent, flopping onto his side as his big arms pushed you deeper into his chest, his chin resting on your hand. You giggled, Raph is such a big softie.

You wrap your arms around his neck, pulling his bandanna off and throwing it to the side.

While you were doing this, Raph's hand trailed down to your waist, your plump belly squishing against his fingers. You squeaked and push Raph's hands off of you, causing him to open his eyes and stare at you with concern.

"I'm.. sorry, did I get too touchy?" Raph asked, looking guilty. You sighed. "A bit, but, it's okay." You mumbled, glancing away from Raph in shame. Raph's eyes were wide open now, and he studied your embarrassed face.

"Is that the only reason?" Raph questioned softly, and you stared at Raph. "No." You admitted with a sigh. Raph's large thumb caressed your cheek, making you look at him.

"Tell me what's troubling ya." Raph demanded softly. He was using his puppy dog eyes, you can't say no when he does that.

"I dunno... I just feel like I've been gaining weight." You said and Raph kept completely still. "..and?"

You tilted your gaze, Raph looked completely innocent and confused, as if he doesn't know what's wrong with it. "Usually people find chubby or overweight people to be gross and ugly. I just don't want you thinking of me like that." You explained, and Raph looked even more confused than before.

"What? That makes no sense, it's normal for humans- heck, even mutants and animals to gain weight. It's perfectly natural. Plus, your cuddles are even better when you're chubby." Raph said, making you blush. "I suppose you're right.." you muttered.

Raph pushed you into his chest again, his hands fitting perfectly on your hip dips. "Now please, let me enjoy the beautiful bod the angels gifted you." Raph mumbled, already half asleep.

You blushed, and a smile rested on your features.

You still feel insecure, but, this helps.