•[Bayverse Leo x injured reader]•

♡︎ Is There Anything I Can Do? ♡︎

You are injured severely from a battle, you try to act like everything is normal, but Leo knows that there is more to it

[fluff/comfort]
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

You stared at the ceiling, the ceiling you've been staring at for two and a half weeks. You noticed all the little cracks, the little bumps from paint, a poster of Star Wars and Marvel were also on the ceiling, ripped up slightly.

You sighed, your body feeling numb from all the anesthesia Donatello gave you. You were bored out of your mind, the turtles were too busy patrolling nowadays and April was the only one keeping you company. You don't mind April's company, but the turtle's company was exciting.

You were sick of being so weak, laying in this bed for hours and hours in your own thoughts, you have to get up.

You groaned as you started to heave yourself up, the blankets falling off of you slowly as your legs swung of the side of the bed. You study Leonardo's room, the room you have been stuck in for the whole week.

You recall everything that happened, you broke a couple bones and gained a lot of cuts, soon turning into scars. Leonardo was the last thing you saw, cradling you in his arms as you blacked out. You were passed out for three nights, before waking up in Leonardo's bed.

He was generous enough to sleep on the couch (even though it's uncomfortable with his large build and shell), and you thought it was really kind of him.

But that's why you fell for him, he is such a gentleman.

You look around the room a bit more, before noticing the crutch leaning on the dresser. It's there for when you are fully healed, but you couldn't wait any longer, or you were going to go insane.

Weakly, you grabbed the side of the bed, leaning your weight on it as you stood up. You winced slightly, but walked it off as you limped to the crutch.

You grabbed it and adjusted it to your liking. You giggle while staring at it, remembering the story Mikey told you about how he stole it from the hospital.

Suddenly, your belly grumbled. You hadn't had dinner, and you were hungry. You started heading to the kitchen to grab a snack.

• • •

Leo sighed as he sat himself on the couch, feeling the weight of his body making the couch sink.

His brothers insisted on him to stay in the lair tonight, because every single night since the Foot Clan hurt you, he hasn't rested. Leonardo wanted revenge, he wanted to make the Foot Clan suffer. But after some thought, he decided to finally take a break (after a lot of pushing from his brothers), and he was now relaxing. Or, trying to.

Leonardo then realized something. He's barely seen you ever since you woke up from the accident, he was too busy trying to make sure the lair was safe, and trying to find the Foot Clan's lair.

He stood up, stretching his tired limbs.

Maybe I should make Y/n some soup, pizza can get old to eat for breakfast lunch and dinner.. Leonardo thought, and started making his way to the kitchen.

Leonardo stopped, seeing you struggling to grab something from a tall cabinet. Leo smiled a bit, you are very cute, you are so small compared to him.

Leonardo's smile disappeared once he heard you moan in pain and you leaned against the counter.

"Y/n." Leonardo called gently, running to your side. You jumped slightly, not expecting anyone to be here. You calmed down once you met Leo's worried gaze.

"What are you doing up? Donnie says that you shouldn't be walking until next week-"

"I know, I know," you drag on your words. "I'm fine, Leo. I was just hungry and wanted some food." You explained, looking up in the cabinet. Leo followed your gaze and sighed.

"Donnie gave you a T-Phone though, you can call any of us to get you anything." Leonardo said while easily grabbing the spaghetti you wanted. You grabbed the spaghetti box with a thankful glance, before turning and limping to the stove.

"I know, but I'm fine. Honestly. I can take care of myself." You explained, a bit more snappy then the first time. Leonardo followed you as you struggled to open the box of spaghetti. Leo grabbed it and easily opened the box and dumping them into a pot.

"Leo, I'm being serious, do you think I'm lying?" You snapped. "I don't think you are lying to me, but I think you are lying to yourself. You may think you are fine, but your body is telling you otherwise." Leonardo pointed out, making you grumble in frustration.

"Leo, I'm fine! I'm totally, one hundred percent, fi-" before you knew it, Leonardo was sitting on the ground to match your height. Leonardo gently grabbed your little hands, and looked at you with pleading eyes.

"Please, is there anything I can do? Anything you want me to do, I'll do it." Leonardo said.

You stared at him, seeing how sincere his gaze was. It made you not want to keep pretending everything was fine, you were so tired, and you couldn't take it anymore.

You fell into Leo's arm, hiding your face in his shoulders. "Ca-Can we just stay like this for a bit?" You asked. "Of course.." Leo replied, a little surprised and a bit flustered of your actions.

He carefully stroked your back as you both stayed like that, for a couple of minutes.

"Can we watch a movie? Or play video games?" You asked, still hiding on his shoulder.

"Let's first get you something to eat." Leonardo chuckled softly.

You sighed a bit, relishing this sweet moment.

You could stay like this forever.