•[Rottmnt Mikey x reader]•

♡︎ Are You Drawing Me? ♡︎

You come over to help Donnie with some things, that is until you spot a certain reptile is very fixated on you.

[fluff]
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Are you sure you need my help? I'm not good with this kind of stuff." You pointed out. "I'm not asking you to become a rocket scientist, just help me organize." Donnie demanded. You rolled your eyes, digging through his tools.

Today Donnie called you over to help him organize his lab. He got a bunch of new upgraded gear, so he had no use in a lot of stuff. Donnie got rid of a lot of stuff, so now he needs help organizing his "new and refurnished" lab.

You picked up a couple boxes, huffing a bit when you set him down in Donnie's lab. You went back out into the living room, grabbing more boxes.

"Do you need help?" You heaved another rather heavy box, but you still managed to turn around to see Mikey. He had a adorable smile on his face, and his eyes were glistening in the light.

"I'm okay for now, thanks though." You smiled back, slowly making it back to Donnie's room.

Mikey sighed, watching you leave the room. Well if you don't want him to help, than what should he do, he asked himself. He glanced around the room, the corner of his eye catching something. Mikey looked over to what caught his eye on the torn up couch.

He gasped a bit, beaming with joy.

He ran over to his sketch book with stickers all over it, and pen sitting right on top of it. He plopped himself on the couch, opening his sketch book and tapping the pen on his chin.

What should he draw?

Mikey glanced around the room again, drawing a lamp seems really boring. There's a pile of boxes, weapons laying around, a chair, a coffee table that was a mess.. everything was so boring. He wanted to draw something exciting! Beautiful! Cute! Something he really likes..

Mikey's pupils dilated when he saw you walking out of Donnie's lab, picking up another box. Before you did so, you wiped the small sweat off your forehead, you licked your lips, scratching your scalp before lifting up another box. Your cheeks puffed a bit, making you look even more cute then before.

Mikey fully realized how beautiful you are in this moment, so he took the cap off his pen, and started scribbling away.

Every time you would come out for a new box, Mikey wouldn't even look at his sketch book. His eyes were fixated on you, drawing down every detail and beauty mark/freckle on your face.

You noticed fairly quickly that every time you would walk out, Mikey's head would shoot up and he would stare at you, scribbling something down in his sketchbook. You decided to shrug it off. Maybe it was just your own anxiety talking.

Finally, you managed to get all of the boxes into Donnie's room. Both you and Donnie let out a puff of air.

"You know what? Let's take a break, those boxes were heavy." Donnie said. You immediately agreed with him. You both walk out of the lab. Donnie sits on the couch next to Mikey, while you go get a bowl of chips.

Donnie's eye glanced to whatever Mikey was sketching, and he smirked. "Mikey, drawing Y/n hm?" Donnie raised his drawn eyebrow. "Yeah, so?" Mikey asked, still keeping his eyes on the sketch of you.

"Nothing." Donnie snickered lightly, before leaning back into the couch. You were soon back from the kitchen, a bowl of (favorite chips) in hand. You sat right next to Mikey. From how small the couch was, you were basically leaning against him. Butterflies swirled in your stomach, but you chose to ignore them.

"Mind if I ask what you're drawing?" You questioned. This caused Mikey to shoot his head up from his sketchbook for the first time since he last looked up at you. "Oh, yeah! It's just not finished.. so don't get too excited." Mikey handed you his sketchbook and your eyes skimmed over it.

Your half-lidded eyes were now wide, staring at the piece of paper. "No. Way. You drew me?!" You exclaimed, your mouth slightly agape.

Mikey flushed while rubbing the back of his neck. "It's not finished. But do you like it?" Mikey asked. "Mikey. I. Love it!" You weren't thinking in that moment.

You quickly kissed Mikey's cheek, and you just acted like it was nothing. Like you didn't just kiss Mikey.

"You got every single detail down! From my eyes to my lips and oh gosh, this drawing looks better than I'll ever look!" You exclaimed.

You stared at the wonderful piece of art, pulling your phone out and taking a picture of it. While you continued to gush over it, there was a flustered turtle right next to you. He was in absolute shock, he didn't even notice Donnie getting up and leaving the room.

"We-Well I think the real version is much prettier." Mikey said. His cheeks were ablaze, but he meant it. You will always—and forever—be prettier than just some art project. You looked to Mikey, staring him. You blushed a bit too, from the compliment and remembering the kiss just a couple seconds ago.

"Why thank you, Mikey. You really made my day." You beamed. Mikey felt his heart melting. He is definitely enthusiastic to draw you more in the future.