•[Bayverse Raph x fem chubby reader]•

No One's Perfect ~♡︎

[fluff/comfort]

Wind rushed through your hair, the harsh wind making you close your eyes. The moon was the only light that shined across the empty farm fields zooming by. It's truly a beautiful night.

"Careful," you look beside yourself in the train. Standing in the corner was a large figure, he revealed himself though as he walked out of the dark corner. "Don't wanna fall out now." Raph smirked a bit, and you smiled in return. You turned back out to the fields. "I'll be fine."

You were helping the turtles on a mission. Well, as much as you could. You were more just tagging along. You didn't help in fighting at least, but you did help with medical assistance.

You didn't really know Raph, at least not as much as the other turtles. You did only meet him just a couple days ago, so it made sense. But, it seemed like he doesn't trust you. Not one bit.

So, of course fate put you and him in the same train cart together.

Raph had walked over to you, sitting down right beside you, making a loud thud on the metal floor.

"Why did you choose to tag along?" Raph asked suddenly. You blinked slowly, before turning around to look at him. He was looking down, his hand twiddling nervously with his pant's. "What do you mean?" You questioned. "I mean we're monsters." Raph explained.

Your eyes widened. "No you are not!" You didn't even realize you were yelling, making Raph's eyes wide as he stared at you. "You aren't monsters! You've saved New York countless of times! Sure, you're mutant turtles, but that's not what makes someone a monster!" You exclaimed.

You blushed, realizing how loud you got. You looked away embarrassingly. "Thank you.." Raph mumbled, still surprised by your sudden outburst. "But I meant physically. Most human's, they don't.. they don't see us like that. They see us like monsters, freaks, but I can see you don't see us like that." Raph finished.

He spoke so soft, you've never heard him speak so softly before. But again, he's never heard you yell like that either.

"You don't look like monsters either." You said. "It's a lot to take in when I first saw you, but the first thing that came to mind wasn't monster, just, confusion." You explained.

"Society will always see me— I mean us, as monsters." Raph sighed, looking away again. "Well, I guess we both have something in common, then." Your voice gave out at the end. You didn't mean to say that.

Raph glanced at you curiously. "Hm? And how's that?" He asked. You awkwardly cleared your throat, looking back out of the train to calm your nerves. "Society doesn't see me as a monster per se. Just, as a freak I guess." You said, not quite getting to the point yet. "Uh huh?" Raph urged.

You sighed. "I'm not a very pretty person. I'm chubby, so, that means I can only wear certain things. If I wear something too revealing, people will make fun of me. If I wear something baggy, they say I'm not trying hard enough." You ranted. "They say, if I were skinnier, I would be pretty, and that I'm wasting a beautiful face." You stopped yourself from saying anymore. You've already said way too much, it's a bad habit of yours to ramble.

Raph scoffed. "Just confirmed my suspicions. Society is bullshit." He said, making you laugh bitterly. "But to be honest, it's weird. I get why people look at me weird but.." he glanced to you again. "You're very beau— or, erm," Raph gulped suddenly blushing at what he was about to say.

He glanced to you again, seeing you staring at him.

The moonlight shown on you in a certain lighting, the glow shimmered in your eyes and against your skin, it looked like fresh water in your hair blowing in the wind. Your curious eyes, your round face, your lips.. You are a very beautiful person, why would anyone think otherwise?

Raph fully turned his head away, hiding his flustered state. "You're just, really, really pretty. You should be more confident in yerself." He finally finished.

It was your turn to blush. "Wow, thank you. That really means a lot." You said honestly. You held your knees against your chest, looking up at Raph.

"You should be more confident too." You said. "Ha, yeah right." He laughed. "Seriously. I mean, you're ripped, and that chiseled jawline you have? Very sexy." You said in a teasing tone, making him laugh softly. He smiled as he looked at you.

Your smile faltered, staring at his face. He really did have a beautiful smile.

"What? My handsome face makin' your jaw drop?" He joked. "No, I just love your smile." You said without a thought.

Raph blinked a couple times, his smile slowly falling too, and a dark green dusting his cheeks. "You— I—" Raph stammered, trying to find the right thing to say.

Instead, he noticed his face getting closer to yours, and your face getting closer to his. He didn't bother to stop himself, he was pretty sure this was a dream anyway.

You both stopped, his snout and your nose barely touching. You searched his gaze, before quickly pecking his snout. You pulled away, a huge blush on your face as you looked outside again.

Raph bit his bottom lip, his finger scratching his snout, where you kissed him. He leaned back, looking ahead of him.

He smirked to himself.

This human— you. He's going to have a lot of fun with you.