•[Bayverse Leo x opposite reader]•

Chill Out~♡︎

@C0tt0nc4ndii requested:
I would like to request a Bayverse Leo x reader where the reader is like a contrast to his serious, responsible nature (the readers kinda bouncy, outgoing, and laid back) and tries to get Leo to have some fun and let loose

[fluff]

You were hungry. Well, not particularly hungry, more needing a snack. Like cereal, maybe some chips, and maybe one of Donnie's pop tarts.

You got up from the couch, walking through the surprisingly quiet lair and made it into the kitchen area. You went on your tip-toes as you reached for the pop tarts from a high cabinet. You grab two pop tarts, placing one in your mouth, and saving the other one for later.

"Y/n." The bone chilling voice made you freeze.

You turned to see the one and only, Leonardo. The leader of a small ninja group of turtles. You've gotten along with all of his other brothers. You get along with Raph because of your cheerful and persistent attitude, you get along with Donnie because he usually listens to you blabbering on and on, and Mikey and you are so alike. But with Leo, it was a little weird.

You've tried to hang out with him, to make him laugh, to make him play games with you. But it's so hard. When Leo's not on a mission, he's training, if he's not training he's studying, when he's not studying, he's resting so he can be energized to train again once he's awake. He just is always doing something! You can't seem to get him alone.

But you weren't giving up that easily.

"Leo!" You greeted cheerfully, the pop tart in your mouth making it hard to understand what you just said. But Leo knew.

He folded his arms, like a disappointed mother. "It's lunchtime, you should be eating some real food." Leo pointed out. "Oh what, like pizza?" You teased. Leo didn't seem amused. "No. Well, yes. Pizza is better than a pop tart." Leo said.

"Leo, you gotta relax man." You said, walking up to him and patting his shoulder. Your smiling face beamed at him. "I'll be fine." You said, before skipping away, humming to yourself as you took another bite of the pop tart.

Leo sighed, slumping his shoulders. You're so.. immature, and giggly and bright, you're exactly like Mikey. The thought made Leo go mad. Two Mikey's? That's insane.

But for some reason, when he thought of you, it was different. It was a feeling Leo has never had before. He sighs again, shrugging it off as he followed you to where his brothers were eating.

He has to stop being so attached. If he gets attached, there will be a chance of heartbreak. He shook his negative thoughts away as he saw his brothers eating pizza, and you eating stale pop tarts.

Leo smiled as he watched you laughed at a stupid joke Mikey made.

Whatever Leo is feeling for you, he'll not worry about it, for now. Plus, this feeling feels.. innocent, and nice, he doesn't need to be concerned about it.

"Leo! Leo Leo Leo!" You called, waving your arm frantically, a huge smile on your face. Leo walked over, sitting at the table. "Yes, Y/n." Leo replied.

"Will you play Mario Kart with Mikey and me? Please?" You dragged out the word 'please'. You bounced on your toes a little bit, giving Leo puppy dog eyes. Leo could not deny how cute you looked, but he shook his head.