•[Rottmnt Raph x wrestling fan reader]•

♡︎ Fans for Life ♡︎

@art_cl0ud requested:
Can I request a Rottmnt Raph x reader where the reader is a wrestling fan and Raph and the reader just binge watch wrestling matches with each other?

[fluff]
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

You sat on the couch lazily with Donnie and Leo, switching through the channels, boredom clinging in the air.

Nothing good was on tv, it was all cooking shows or antique bargaining. You clicked the remote, over and over and over again, channels flicking on the television. Donnie yawned, and it was a bit contagious, because you sooner yawned after him.

"Ugh! Nothing good is on tv!" Leo whined, dragging the word tv out. "You can say that again." You sighed, continuing to mindlessly switch through the channels, all of them slowly turning into a blur.

But then, you awakened from your daydreaming. Your eyes had caught something, and you reminded the channels backwards. Your heart started to beat faster, and you felt a exciting feeling run down your spine.

"Why did you rewind? Keep looking." Donnie instructed. You didn't answer though, you stared at the tv with such giddiness inside of you. Donnie almost thought you fell asleep with your eyes open, so he reached over and snapped his fingers in front of your face.

"Hello! Wake up and come back to earth." Donnie said, a pleading tone in his voice. You waved his hand away, quickly shushing him, still staring at the tv.

"This is the WWE SmackDown! It only airs on Friday. I totally forgot it was Friday!" You exclaimed, mostly to yourself.

"Wait wait wait, you like wrestling?" Donnie asked, leaning forward to get a better look at you. "Uh, yeah! Haven't you noticed all of the posters and merch I have on the best wrestlers out there?!" You questioned, looking at Donnie now.

Donnie blushed out of embarrassment, feeling stupid that he didn't know. He glanced to the ground. "I didn't seem to notice." He admitted.

"I can't believe you watch this stuff Y/n, it's pretty boring." Leo said, leaning back on the couch. "Boring?!" You shouted, smiling at the tv. "But wrestling is so cool!"

"Yeah, when you're the one actually fighting. But it's just watching other people fight, I don't get the big fuss." Leo shrugged, and you felt yourself fuming.

But instead of worrying about Leo, you worried about the wrestler on tv who just got body slammed onto the ground. You curled up against the couch, hugging the remote to your chest.

"Guess we're watching this." Donnie sighed, but you barely heard him. You were hyper fixated on the tv, biting your nails in anticipation.

You didn't even notice Donnie get up after the first few minutes, and Leo soon after. You were now alone in the dark room watching the WWE SmackDown.

You jumped a bit when you felt something soft and warm being placed onto your shoulders. You looked behind you, to see Raph looking at you with a sweet smile. "Ah jeez, sorry ta' spoke ya', it can get cold down here." Raph chuckled softly, before walking around the couch and sitting next to you, intently staring at the tv.

You blushed. "Thanks, Raph." You thanked. "No trouble whatsoever." He shot you a grin, before staring at the tv.

You both were entranced by the tv, and the only sound in the room was coming from the tv. A commercial came up, and you groaned quietly.

It was just getting to the good part.

Raph turned to you a bit. "I knew you had posters and t-shirts of Sting and Kairi Sane, but I wasn't sure you were an actual fan. No offense." Raph added at the end. "Hey! I'm not no poser," you nudged his elbow while sitting up. "But I didn't know you were a fan either." You pointed out.

"Yeah, guess I should've told ya', but you never asked." Raph shrugged, rubbing the back of his neck. "You never asked either." You shot back playfully, and Raph chuckled a bit. "You got a point." Raph said, looking at the screen which showcased a type of cereal.

"You know.. Donnie got me a bunch of old tapes and clips from wrestlers back then, he got them for me last Christmas." Raph said, glancing to you. "If you would wanna, we could maybe have a marathon? Together?" Raph suggested.

You blinked, and your face immediately beamed like the sun. You jumped up, wrapping your arms around his neck and pulling him into a hug. "That sounds great! I'll make some popcorn, maybe buy some pizza, and soda. Oh, and I'll grab my own blankets and such to make a fort... and maybe.." you continue to ramble on, and all Raph could do was smile.

You, his crush, happened to love wrestling as much as he did.

Even though he didn't say it was a date, he sure felt like it was.

• • •

The next Friday had finally reached around the corner, and Raph made it super special.

He made a fort, with tiny fairy lights scattered all over the place. There was a small coffee table in front of the tv so you two could eat, and there was dvd's and tapes scattered near the tv.

You walked in with a box of pizza, a big bag of popcorn in the other hand, and drinks teetering on the pizza box. Raph ran to you, grabbing the drinks to make sure they don't fall.

"Woah, Raph, this is.. amazing." You smile, staring at the setup in glee. Raph smiled too. "Ya' know, gotta make it special. Especially for you.." he whispered the last part, making you question him.

"What was that?" You tilted your head curiously at the turtle, and he turned flustered. "Um.. need help with that pizza box? I'll help!" He grabbed the pizza box from your hands and set it on the coffee table.

You quickly shrug it off as you sit next to Raph on some pillows on the floor. Raph starts up the tv, you both deciding to watch the live wrestling match before getting into the older stuff.

Before you two knew it, all the pizza and popcorn was gone, and there were empty drinks laying on the ground. You yawned, pulling out your phone and realizing it's 12:51 am.

This was a lot of fun, hanging out with Raph like this. You hung out with Raph before, but it wasn't like this. It always seemed.. awkward. And you blame it on your feelings for him. But right now, it was normal, nice, fun even.

But, it was midnight, and you felt yourself yawning every five minutes. Soon, your eyes started to get droopy. Your body started to feel heavier and heavier.

You finally gave into the sleep, and your body fell to the side, resting against Raph. Raph blushed, looking down at your tired self, sleeping against him.

He sighed, turning down the volume on the tv. Raph leaned back on the pillows, making it more comfortable for you to lay against him. He wrapped a blanket around you, and rested his hand against your back.

Raph sighed happily while staring at the tv, his eyes starting to turn droopy as well.

He definitely wants to do this with you more often.