•[Rottmnt Turtles x fem fashion designer reader]•

Fashion Week ~♡︎

@art_cl0ud requested:
I would like to request a Rottmnt Turtles x fashion designer reader where she designs clothes for the boys and they get to model and have a mini fashion show.

[fluff]

"And if we do this.. we'll get paid?" Mikey asked, for the millionth time. "No." You said. "But, you'll get have some dripped out clothes." You smirked.

The turtles beamed with excitement. "But first, let me take your measurements." You said, taking your measuring tools out of your pockets. "And wait a week." You said.

"Awe! We have to wait a whole week?" Mikey pouted. You giggled, patting his puffed out cheek. "Just gotta make the outfits! And figure out what styles would fit you guys." You explained.

Donnie cleared his throat, sliding you his phone. "Here is uh, what I want, in my style." Donnie said. You stared at the artist-punk outfit on his phone. "I'll try," you laughed. "But most of them will be surprises, okay?" You patted his shoulder. He nodded quickly, as you put your measuring tapes around his waist.

Donnie grew flustered from this action, but he pretended like he wasn't. He raised his arms up, letting you measure his waist, arms, and legs.

"Jeez, you guys have thick thighs." You teased, finishing Donnie's measurements. "Not that big." Raph mumbled. "Oh yeah, they're huge." Leo smirked. You rolled your eyes, grabbing your measurements and going to Leo.

Once you measured each turtle's body, you packed up your stuff. "Okay, I'm going to go get started! I'll text you guys when I'm done." You said.

"Okay." Raph nodded. "Oh oh I can't wait!" Mikey sang.

⁂❣︎❤︎❣︎❤︎❣︎⁂

Exactly eight days passed, and you were finally finished. Why you were really doing this, was for your online shop. You sold different clothings, and you wanted to challenge yourself.

The turtles are big, big as in muscular and tall. You wanted to open up your shop for all different kinds of people, and really buff people deserve some swag clothes too. Also, for being turtles, they have surprisingly great fashion sense, you want to see if they would like it.

Plus, you want to hang out with them.

Hot pizza sat on your coffee table, outfits were lined up on your rack. You pushed it into your closet, hiding it as you cleaned the rest of your living room. Your apartment was all nice and clean, and your parents weren't home so the turtles could come over peacefully.

Speaking of which, you heard a knock on your balcony. You ran to it, opening it only to see the certain ninja turtle brothers. "Hey Y/n." Raph greeted first. "Hey! Y'all ready?" You asked. "Yes!" Mikey exclaimed, jumping into the living room. His eyes landed on the pizza and he started to drool.

"We wait for pizza after the outfits." You said. You ran the closet, grabbing the rack of clothes and dragging them out. "I was thinking we could do a small fashion show. Doesn't that sound fun?" You asked.

"I dunno, that pizza is lookin' mighty fine." Raph stared at the pizza, and you sighed. "Okay, I guess we can eat fir—" you were cut off when Leo smacked his hand over your mouth. "No way! We gotta be in tip top shape to wear your clothes!" Leo grabbed the pizza, shutting it. "We'll do the fashion show first." Leo said, making you smile.

"Okay!"

"Are you sure this will be big enough?" Raph asked, holding up the outfit. "I'm a pretty big dude." Raph pointed out. You grabbed both of his wrists, making him look at you. "Trust me! It should totally fit. Just try it." You urged. Raph gave you a small smile, before walking into your room to change.

Donnie was changing in the bathroom, Leo was changing in your parents room, and Mikey was changing in the closet.

You waited patiently, until you heard each door swing open all at once. You gasp at your own work, seeing four stylish turtles walk down your hallway.

"Damn Y/n! You really out did yourself." Leo said, looking down at his glamorous outfit. "This is the work of a true artist!" Mikey complimented, running to you as he showed you his outfit. "Feelin' pretty good.. thanks." Donnie gave you finger guns as you laughed. "Finally, something big enough for me to wear." Raph readjusted his shirt.

"Thanks you guys! I really worked hard on them." You said honestly. You worked night and day to make those things, and they look perfect. "And," you smirked, pulling out another rack. "I made more."

The rest of the evening was the turtles walking down the hallway like a runway, showing off their new outfits to you and each other. You ended up putting music on, making the turtle's strut on beat with the music.

There were lots of laughs and compliments. Once there were no more outfits to try, you grabbed some plates and drinks, and of course the pizza.

You sat on the couch with Mikey, and the others sat on the floor because they couldn't fit on the couch. They took their outfits off so they didn't accidentally ruin it with pizza stains.

"Now brothers, what do we say to Y/n?" Raph asked. "Thank you!" The three other brother's said in union. You giggled. "It's no problem! That was so much fun! And we should totally do it again." You suggested.

"It's really cool, because turtles don't really get, clothing. So, we're not used to clothes actually fitting!" Leo said. You hummed. "I'm glad to be of assistance."

"You guys know what this means right?" Mikey asked cheekily to his brothers. "Gratitude hug!" Mikey jumped up, grabbing you and his brothers and squishing you right in between everyone.

Leo was tucked right under your chin, Donnie was hugging you from behind, Mikey was on top of everyone, and Raph's arms warped around everyone.

You laughed as the others squeezed closer into the hug.

"Guess I'll have to make outfits more often." You laughed.

"Yeah!"