•[2012 Mikey x reader]•

♡︎ Lost Kitty ♡︎

You lost your cat, and you're feeling down, but you're surprised when I gigantic turtle appears at your window

[fluff]
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"(Pet name)!" You cried out. "(Pet name)!"

You were calling out to your cat as you put some missing flyers up.

It was a normal day, you came home from school and did your homework while listening to music. You barely noticed your cat has been outside too long.

It was when the sun set and you filled up your cat's bowl with food that P/n hasn't come in yet. You immediately go outside and search for them, but you were creeped out by the cold dark night so you went back inside.

Now it's the next day, and you were still searching for your kitty.

Three whole hours passed, and it was already evening. A whole day worth of searching for your cat and still nothing.

You had to give up when your parents pulled you in. Now, you were sulking in your room, looking out the window, expecting P/n to jump into the window.

But they never did.

You sighed, pulling away from your window. You have to do stuff, you can't just sit around and sulk.

So, you went to your homework to distract yourself.

"This is not a good idea Mikey." Leo hissed, only making Mikey roll his eyes.

"Come on dude! I'm just a harmless turtle, this person has been looking for their cat all day, and look! I found it." Mikey held the cat gently in his big arms.

"Harmless turtle? To us, yes, but to humans? You're a monster." Raph smirked as Mikey pouted.

"Shut up dude! Watch."

Mikey jumped onto the roof, seeing your window wide open. Mikey crept to the window, and now he stood in front of it.

He held up the cat, smiling at it. "Don't worry kitty, you're home now." Mikey whispered.

Apparently his whisper was too loud, because you came to the window.

"Who's there- woah!" Your eyes went wide as you stared at the mutated turtle standing at your window, holding your cat.

"P/n!" You cried out, smiling as the cat jumped out of the turtle's arms into yours. You hugged P/n, sighing in relief that your cat is finally safe at home.

"Found it lost in the sewers, glad I found it before it saw ice-cream kitty."

You open your eyes again, remembering the strange thing standing at your window. "Um, thank you." You thanked, not sure how to react. "No problem, it's my duty." Mikey tried not to laugh at the word "duty".

You studied it, it had blue eyes with a big smile, and freckles plastered all over his face. It was a pretty cute turtle, not as scary as when you first saw it.
"What.. um, what's your name?" You asked, trying not to focus on that this is a talking turtle in front of you.

"My name is Michelangelo! But my friends call me Mikey." Mikey stretched his arms, and you noticed he was a pretty buff turtle. "What.. are you?" You raised an eyebrow.

"I'm a mutant turtle, but I'm also a teenager ninja." Mikey leaned against your window ceil.

When he saw you more up close in the light, he felt himself falling in love.

You are a very beautiful person.

"A mutant turtle teenage ninja?" You repeated. "Yup." Mikey popped the p, smiling at you.

"Neat." You smiled too, even though he is a turtle, he is pretty cute. "Well, thanks for finding my cat," you thanked again, setting your cat on the ground.

"Of course! I live in the shadows, so if you need any help again, I'm in the sewers." Mikey stood up again, faced-to-faced with you. "Alright, good to know. I hope I see you again." You said honestly.

"Me too!" Mikey jumped up and down, you giggled.

"Alright, well, good night, Michelangelo." You smiled one more time, before shutting the window and closing the curtains.

Mikey squealed. "They are so pretty!"