Castello Di Fiamme

Start from the beginning

" Ethan, Leo and Blake all tried calling me. They know that you are gone and that you are heading towards the vault." He affirms and I feel my heart skip a beat. Fuck. " I am not sure if they know what I have done, but it shouldn't bring a genius to figure that one out. I turned our locations off, as well as every way for them to reach us. If we are quick enough we should get to the vault, before them and end this god damn thing."

I let out a deep breath that expresses just the little pressure I feel at this exact moment and grab the two vials I had put safety in the car before leaving to go in the warehouse to put them in the palm of my hand. I safely slip the three necklaces around my neck, the cold metal against my skin sending a shiver through my spin, but their presence giving the strength I need to get through with this.

"But Mags..." Greyson trails off, his voice sounding hesitant, as he gives me a look through the rear mirror and I encourage him to continue. "Why won't you just let our siblings know what is happening ? I am sure they would understand that you want to get this over, don't you think ?" Suddenly my throat is dry and the thought of Greyson realising that this may kill me, sends a cold shiver through my spine.

"They would want to bring me back safely and ensure that I am completely healed before doing so, and that could takes weeks, but I can't wait anymore. They are just scared that I am too weak to do anything Greyson." I say to my brother who gives me one last look, before focusing on the road again, I feel the air attain my lungs again as he does so.

"So the vault is inside an old mansion named Castello di Fiamme, castle of flames, that belongs to our family since a few centuries now, and the only worry right now are the guards. We just need to check how many of them there are to see if we can manage them, Tuck could you please open my computer" Greyson explains and instructs Tucker the way to get access to the cameras of the mansion, his skills for technology once again impressing us.

As Tucker gets the images downloaded, we see a dozen of men spread through the mansion and bile rises in my throat, when I think about needing too hurt them, if they won't let us pass these walls to attain the vault. After all they were hired by Damon to protect the monstrous creation in that mansion and they are not our true enemy.

"We should split up. I can go one way, probably the main entrance, Tucker you go to the back with Magnolia and split up once you are inside the house. Mags you head straight to the vault in the basement no matter what happens and get this over with. Have a look at the plan of the house on the computer, so you can find your way and Tuck and I will just make sure you don't get bothered while getting this over with understood ?"

Grey's strategic mind taking over, his many computer games and poker games giving him some skills to use right now and give us an advantage. For the few minutes left in the car, I manage to memorise my way through Castello Di Fiamme, imagining myself sneaking passed the guards to get to the vault. I even repeat over and over again the password in my head, praying for God that it's the right one...

DLBEGM

Damon Leo Blake Ethan Greyson Magnolia

It has to be right.

"Mags are you ready ?" Greyson asks, his eyes looking at me through the rear mirror as he continues to drive. I nod and wait, until he parks the car a couple blocks away from the mansion so we won't be too suspicious as we enter the back side of the house.

"Let's get this done." I whisper as give one last kiss on the cheek of my brother, keeping the tears away from falling, not sure if this will be the last time we see each other or not. "I love you." I tell him and see the sudden shock in his face that is quickly hidden, as I don't let him reply before closing the door of the car.

I immediately turn to leave, a single tear falling down my cheeks, as I try to keep the focus on the two little vials in my hand and nothing else. My other hand holds onto a killer knife, passing my index finger over the grip again and again, as I wait a couple of meters away from the car for Tucker.

As soon as he is next to me, I don't wait any longer and start jogging towards the part that will lead us to the back entry of the house and as we arrive there we hear a loud banging noise. I slightly flinch at the sound and in the corner if my eye I see Tucker looking at me, probably thinking the same thing.

Greyson drove right into the mansion's gate with the car.

Now that a distraction is in the front, we take that as our cue to climb on a tree that gives us access to the backyard's mansion thanks to its long branches.

In the far I hear multiple cars race towards our road and I gulp, realising that I don't have much time, because it could be no one else than Jace and my brothers.

But all I know right now, is that this will end up breaking me if I don't succeed.

A/n : cliffhanger... my specialty

I kinda feel bad for Grey because without knowing, he is driving Magnolia to her possible grave.

Now that I am finally done with school, I am dropping the updates, hope you enjoy it and that I don't lose your fidelity.

Love xx