Castello Di Fiamme

Începe de la început

"Guys... you need to move. Mister Mariano is heading straight to his office from the east side, which is the one you are in right now. So get out right now and go to the west corridor." Greyson voices and we don't need to be told twice as we run out of the office, but somehow I stop in the middle of the hallway, a sudden urge to face the man that trapped me in the first place.

"Mags what the hell, get out ! You got what you want !" Greyson yells in the earpiece, but in that moment the need of revenge is higher.

"Magnolia don't. Don't risk everything on one person. Trust me if you do this, it's over." Tucker puts a firm hand on my shoulder and I let the words sink in for a second, look up at him and curse, because I know he is right.

I turn on my heels and start running towards the exit, guided by the instructions of Greyson, as Tucker trails behind me. We manage to get out without much trouble, but I believe that Mariano will see the disappearing of the necklaces and it won't be long until he is on our backs.

As I climb up the ladder that leads up to the surface, I feel the weakness in my legs and arms, making me pause in the middle of it.

"Magnolia are you okay ?" I hear Tucker ask below me, as I try catching my own breath for a few seconds. I don't respond, too focused on breathing, and that's when I feel his hands go around my legs to push me up.

"I got you. It's okay. You're okay." He says when I tense at his touch, nevertheless I let his words cooe me, a feeling of trust emanating from him. I collapse on the floor once I am outside and I cough, my lungs expelling the dust I inhaled. Tucker is quickly next to me and grabs my arm softly to pull me up before deposing it around his shoulder, so he would have a better grip on me as he guides me towards the car. Greyson jumps out of the car, when he sees us, gazing us up and down looking for an injury that just does not exist.

He helps me climb in the backseat, Tucker going in the passenger seat like I asked him to and I watch with a small smile as Grey and him give each other a kiss, before we leave in a rushed manner out of this damn territory. I would have volunteered to drive, but in my state it is just not possible and instead of avoiding an accident I would very probably cause one.

"We are about three hours away from the vault now. I got the address through Damon's computer earlier, so for now I just want you to rest yourself Mags, you are still not healed and I swear if I really had a choice, I wouldn't want to see you in this condition for any longer than necessary. I asked Tucker to get some of the medicine you are required to have from Leo, it should all be in the black bag on the ground next to you." Greyson rambles, his protective manner pocking out, and I almost want to say that he should rather focus on the road and not on me, but that is in no use.

I take a look in the black bag that he mentioned and recognise a few things, so I grab a water bottle, uncap a bottle of pills, before swallowing two of them. It should calm my nerves I hope and maybe I would be able to sleep for an hour to gain some energy.

The rest of the drives goes by in a blur, until I feel myself getting shaken by someone and I open my eyes to see Tucker looking back at me with a sorry smile. His honey brown eyes looking down at me in a soft manner which contrast with his body's morphology completely, as he is really tall and muscular, likewise a rugby man.

"Maybe we should just talk about what is going to happen now don't you think ?" he suggest and I nod my head in agreement. " We still have a twenty minute ride before we arrive, which gives us just enough time to go over a few things."

"Has anyone called you yet Grey ?" I ask my brother and I see him exchange a look with Tucker, which gives me just the answer I really didn't want to have. "Spill."