492. Endless star Sea 1

 Only when you are really in the vast and boundless sea of ​​stars can you truly experience that strong and huge shock.

Shitou and Lu Yun were wearing space suits, holding hands and hovering in the starry sky. They looked at each other from time to time with smiles in their eyes.

Lu Yun directly sighed with voice transmission: "I still feel like I'm dreaming, it's too fast, but in just 30 years, we can already live on another life planet that is only slightly smaller than the earth. A brand-new human city has been built on the top of the mountain."

Shitou clenched Lu Yun's hand: "It's really unexpectedly fast. But it's all because of you. The power of medicine, spiritual power, and physique, Ready-made spaceship reference objects, star maps... Without any of these, there will be no 'Yunhua Star' appearing so soon.

Especially the star map, you can only know it when you are really in the starry sky. Even if we can successfully build a spaceship, if we want to find a new one in this almost endless place, we need to be a planet with no owner life that is suitable for human reproduction. Where is it so easy?"

"" A single tree cannot make a forest, and I am not alone in the credit. There are so many people behind it who are sacrificing and dedicating. To get to this point, it takes the whole country's strength, and it is not a single person at all. The power of a family can be easily accomplished."

Lu Yun has been thinking very clearly over the years: "If you don't use it, it will be too limited. Now it's so good, and you can get both fame and fortune. On the one hand, you should Our interests are not less at all. On the one hand, such a planet of great significance to human history can be named in the first place. What other rewards can you say that can be compared with this? ?"

Hearing Lu Yun's words, Shi Shi couldn't help smiling, "This is what you deserved."

"So I refused without pretentiousness." Lu Yun smiled.

"Ha ha."

"However, this trip is still a bit longer. It only takes more than four months for a distance of 735 light-years. There is no harm without comparison. This speed is almost in the real interstellar civilization. It 's comparable to a snail."

"You can be content, it's hard for a clever woman to cook without rice. With many materials in short supply, our scientists can make it, and it only takes two to travel 735 light-years. A spaceship that can arrive in a month is already a great thing."

"Yes, yes, what you said makes sense, but I made a blunder." Lu Yun immediately smiled and admitted her mistake, "So let's go this time. Just go to Yunhua Star and look for more, maybe we can find a few missing mineral materials. According to our current technology level, we still have a long way to go to connect with the universe."

"Those Naturally, there are special people in charge of finding the materials, and they will be transported back to the earth on a regular basis. Where do we need to go and find them in person? No matter how excited you are, don't forget safety first. This has been explained by the chief and family members. Yes ."

Seeing Lu Yun's excited look, Shi Shi was a little worried that she would be stunned by the excitement, and it would not be a joke if she was reckless. After all, except for the central city that has been developed so far on Yunhua Star, it is still safe, and other places are not only unsafe at all, but can also be said to be quite dangerous.

That's right, although they haven't found intelligent life on Yunhua star so far, but the natives on Yunhua star. Those giant beasts, whose strength is comparable to that of the dinosaurs in the Jurassic period on earth, are not lacking at all.

The establishment of the central city also paid a considerable price in blood.

Originally, when Yunhuaxing was not completely safe, this trip was without him and Lu Yun, as well as the full-time member list of the 200-strong guard team dedicated to protecting their safety.

But Xiaoyun really wanted to come, and under her strong request, they finally made it.

Therefore, this is also the root cause of the uneasy feeling of the stone.

"Of course I know. Don't worry, do you think I'm such a reckless person who makes fun of myself?" Lu Yun asked with wide eyes.

"Of course I know you're not that kind of person, but I still have to say it. Xiaoyun, you know, I can't afford to lose you." Shitou looked serious when he said this.

"First, you have to believe that I have enough ability to protect myself; second, you have to believe that even if I want to go anywhere to take risks, I will definitely take you with me, and I will not sneak away alone."

Lu Yun put together In the past, she used the helmet of her spacesuit to stick to the stone, and the two faced each other. Her serious and serious look finally made the stone laugh. He shook his head helplessly: "You, after all, there is still a spirit of adventure in your bones, I think Not only our family's Pei Sen looks like you, but even Lu Chentao looks like you."

Lu Yun laughed when she heard the words.

The spaceship is very large, with all kinds of living and entertainment facilities in it, residential area, work area, business area, entertainment area... Except the network is a local area network inside the spacecraft, and it is not connected to the network on the earth. . Others are actually no different from living on Earth.

Two months passed, Yunhuaxing finally arrived.

Shitou and Lu Yun stood side by side in front of the huge screen and watched the images looking down at the entire planet from space. The charm of Yunhua Star is different from that of Earth.

Unlike most of the earth, which is covered by oceans, most of it is an intoxicating blue when viewed from space. Yunhua Star's ocean area only occupies about one-twentieth of the entire planet's area. Because there is no industrial pollution, the entire planet has not been developed, so there are large areas of forest coverage, and most of the colors are pleasing green.

"It's such a comfortable color. I hope this place will remain so pure forever and won't become the second foggy earth." Lu Yun sighed in amazement. Once human beings are involved, the price of building high-rise buildings must be destruction of the environment.

"To build a human city, there will be a large number of immigrants from the earth in the future. It is impossible not to destroy the environment here at all. It is impossible to have both fish and bear's paw. But with the earth The lessons from the past, it is naturally impossible to repeat the same mistakes here."

Shishi stared at the huge screen with a surging heart, and his excitement in the face of the planet he was about to reach could not be expressed in words.

The spaceship finally landed slowly. Lu Yun and Shitou were arranged to get off the spaceship through a special channel. As soon as their feet stepped on the ground, they heard two excited shouts.

"Dad, Mom."

"Aunt, uncle." The two of them looked in the direction of the voice and saw Pei Sen and Lu Chen, who had been waiting for a long time, greet them. The messy young faces of the two looked particularly charming and handsome, and the faces of the two were full of joy.

Lu Chentao is the youngest son of Lu Jinsheng and Zhao Xuan.

Both Pei Sen and Lu Chentao developed in the army, and they have one thing in common, that is, they are both very adventurous. Therefore, when the first batch of interstellar expedition troops was established, both of them were very active in signing up to join them.

As long as it's not illegal or harmful to others, the Pei family and the Lu family have always supported and respected their children's choices. So even though they knew that the risk factor was extremely high, they both nodded in agreement in the face of their choice.

It is said that wealth is sought in danger, and the chances of making achievements on a peaceful earth are definitely not as good as those on Yunhua Star.

Therefore, today's Pei Sen is already a major general, and he is also the commander of the "Qinglong" military region, one of the four major garrisoned forces on Yunhua Star.

Both he and Fei Sen were the first to enter Yunhua Star, and spent most of their time on Yunhua Star over the years, only returning to Earth once during this period.

After all, Lu Yun and Shitou had not seen each other for more than two years.

Lu Yun held one in one hand and looked at the two carefully: "You're thinner and darker, but look more energetic."

"Blackness is inevitable, who said that the ultraviolet rays here are stronger than those on Earth. It doesn't matter if we are men anyway. Yes, and it's not called black, it's called bronze. Man, it's too white, it's called a little white face. How can there be any charm to attract a woman's attention?" Fei Sen rolled up his sleeves triumphantly and did a bodybuilder's strength show.

"Hehehe, you are already a commander of the military region, and you don't know how to pay attention to your image. Is it really okay to be so funny?"

Lu Yun was suddenly amused by her son's funnyness, and she reached out and squeezed his arm. The muscles on the top: "Yo, it's really interesting. Son, does this mean that you already have a girlfriend candidate, and you can finally marry a wife and come back to An An's mother's heart?"

"Don't be afraid, my aunt just did that third cousin. At that time, I had already blocked him with a mental barrier. You don't need to worry about his image being destroyed." Lu Chen smirked.

"Go, you talk too much, who can't see that you used a mental barrier?" Pei Sen pushed Lu Chentao away from the eyes. Then he rarely blushed and said to Lu Yun a little shyly: "Mom, you are still so shrewd, you can't hide anything from you. I was just about to tell you and dad that I already have a girlfriend.

" Really? How long have you been dating? Is that girl still on Earth now? Or an immigrant from Yunhua Star?" Lu Yun was suddenly excited, and even Shitou couldn't help but pay attention.

"Aunt, I know this, you can just ask me. My future third cousin-in-law's whole family is the first batch of immigrants from Yunhuaxing, and she herself is engaged in scientific research in the Plant Research Institute. I have met people, Mr. It's quite beautiful."

Lu Chentao jumped out and said first: "beauty is not the point, the point is that my future third cousin's sister-in-law is really delicious. Uuu, the third cousin is too stingy. Don't want to take me to eat more."