472. Wake Up

  Hearing "I'm sorry, the number you dialed is not in the service area." Over and over again, Baili Chengye had the urge to tear Qi Xinrou apart.

Could it be that she knew something and hid it on purpose?

Putting away the phone, Baili Chengye turned around in the small unit, and was relieved until he made sure that Qi Xinrou's clothes and precious jewelry were all there.

Just don't run.

In Qi Xinrou, he invested real feelings, and he invested a lot in money and material. If she dared to let go and run away because his family was unlucky, he would not let her go easily.

He took the clothes and was ready to go out. When he arrived at the door, he suddenly turned back and picked out the slightly more expensive pieces of Qi Xinrou's jewelry in his pocket. After loading, he flipped through it again, and finally found a 100,000 yuan fixed deposit receipt for him in Qi Xinrou's inner closet.

Even have private money?

Thinking that Qi Xinrou was still coquettishly telling him that he had spent all his money last night, his face changed several times, and he couldn't believe that he even had a moment of misunderstanding.

He always thought that Qi Xinrou was different from other women. She was kind and considerate. He didn't say that he regarded money as dung.

Unexpectedly, she would be like this...

Baili Chengye sighed, feeling like a shattered dream, probably the women in the world are almost the same, and he really looked up to her in the past. But now I don't have the capital to care about this anymore.

In the end, he put the deposit slip in his pocket, and took some time to directly pull out Qi Xinrou's ID card and prepare to take out the money after a while --

it's fine if you have this money, if the company will It's not good, anyway, the money can last for a while.

Thinking that most of his houses and cars were purchased in the company's name, Baili Chengye's heart was trembling. Yesterday, I was still laughing at Zhao Xuan, and I was going to find a few people to humiliate and teach her a meal in the past two days, but I never thought that I would become a mud bodhisattva crossing the river today.

Could it be that Zhao Xuan is behind the scenes?

The thought of Baili Chengye flashed by, and he quickly shook his head to reject it.

Zhao Xuan's grandfather is still in the hospital. He is sure that he will not be able to get out. Those secret medicines cost a lot of money, and it is difficult to get people to find out... Although this matter was originally planned, he was not involved in it. , but did not hide it from him.

The reason why she chose Zhao Xuan's family was because her family's financial resources were enough to fill their hole. As long as her grandfather fell, Zhao Xuan would be alone and a "eldest lady" who didn't know anything, so she would not be able to make a comeback.

The safer way was to wait for him and Zhao Xuan to get married and then slowly plot, but he has no feelings for Zhao Xuan at all, and even likes to bully Qi Xinrou to her, and he won her good family background in front of Qi Xinrou. The act of disgust is tight.

The person he likes has always been Qi Xinrou, and he has been wronged enough for his family. As long as he thought that he and Xinrou would stay by Zhao Xuan's side for several years, he would have an unbearable feeling of being courteous to a person who was full of disgust.

Anyway, Zhao Xuan is very stupid. Earlier, he had already taken out all her private money to fill the vacancy in his own company. Home pulled down.

Zhao Xuan's use value is gone, and a woman who is already poor and white is naturally not worth his wasting time on her.

Although he treated Zhao Xuan like that, Baili Chengye didn't feel any guilt. He took it for granted. He felt that everything he took from Zhao's family and Zhao Xuan was because he humbled himself to please her and her grandfather. exchanged. It's what they deserve.

Baili Chengye used this reason as usual to make himself feel at ease.

When he went out, he drove directly to the bank and used Qi Xinrou's ID card to withdraw the money from the fixed deposit certificate. Then he let out a breath and felt that he had some confidence in his heart.

Back at his house, he went straight to his parents' room. When he twisted the handle of the door, he found that it couldn't be opened, so he reached out and knocked. After a while, Cheng Ping came over to open the door and saw him jump on him and hug him. Crying: "Chengzhi, your father... what should we do?"

"Mom, don't cry, the accounts of all the cards in my company or my father's name have been frozen, hurry up Do you have any cash or certificates of deposit at home?" Baili Chengye has always been a bit of a clean freak, so he looked at the tears stained on his clothes with disgust.

"Both the company's and your father's accounts have been frozen?" Cheng Ping was a little confused, and then continued to cry, crying even worse, "There is not much cash at home, and I usually withdraw it whenever I need it, and my family has just recovered. How can I deposit a regular deposit certificate so quickly? Even my jewelry has just been purchased for a while, and the quantity is not large, and it is not too expensive. How can it be good?"

". ......"

Baili Chengye's brows furrowed tightly, he didn't believe his mother's words in his heart, even Xinrou could secretly save 100,000 yuan every month with only 50,000 to 60,000 yuan. , My mother has more money, why can't I save it?

Woman, you still have selfishness at such a time.

The two fell silent for a while, and no one had time to think of Baili Xiangsong who was taken away for the first time.

--

"Grandpa."

Seeing that Zhao Dean finally opened his eyes, Zhao Xuan's nerves that had been tense since he was pushed into the operating room finally loosened up. She held her grandfather's thin hand tightly and began to cry. "I almost thought I would never see you again...I'll call the doctor to see you again."

"Xuanxuan, don't cry, grandpa will be fine. Look at you, your eyes are red. , how is it already the same as the rabbit's eyes?"

Zhao Dean raised his hand, only to feel that there was nothing wrong with him except that he lacked strength, so he was still in the mood to make fun of Zhao Xuan: "Grandpa didn't mean to scare you, or he fainted when he was angry for a while. In fact, it's not a big problem. Grandpa's health has always been very good, and he doesn't need to go to the hospital at all. You see, if you wake up, you'll be fine.

" How could he be willing to die when he was worry-free?

When he thinks of Baili's wolf son ambition, Zhao Dean hates his teeth so much that if there is a father, there must be a son. In his opinion, Baili Chengye will not be much better, so he is definitely not a good match. It's just a pity that Xuanxuan likes him.

No, he had to think of a way to slowly do ideological work for Xuanxuan and tell her to leave that Baili Chengye.