6

cw: drugs.

i checked my phone. it was 9:10pm. i had a bit of time to walk and didn't have to run home. i texted billie, asking her what i can tell lily. she told me to tell them we're just friends. nothing about the age regression, nothing about the fucking. just friends. so i called lily and told her that. they insisted to know about the hickeys. i told them to leave it alone, and that it doesn't matter. we kept talking until i got home.

when i got home, i hung up the phone and went to eat dinner. my dad asked me a bunch of questions about whose house i was at, where i met them from, and stuff like that. i answered him and then said i'm going straight to sleep after i finish eating. i checked my phone again before going to sleep, and i saw a text from billie, saying "i hope you're home safe :)". i texted her back saying "i am, see you tomorrow at school :)".

the next morning, when i woke up, i checked my phone. no new messages. i sighed and got up to take a shower. after i finished the shower i realized i had to walk out of my room with these marks on my neck. i don't have any makeup to hide it. i took a quick picture of the hickeys and sent it to billie. "what the fuck do i do?? i don't have any makeup" i texted her with the picture. she replied "🤷‍♀️🤭". i left her on read and grabbed a turtle neck shirt from my closet. that was the only option left.

i finished getting ready and went downstairs to grab my food for school, and left for the bus. on the bus, i saw billie. this time there was a seat available next to her, so i sat there. our thighs were touching the whole drive and i texted her "i know you're hard rn". she blushed when she saw the text and texted me back "shut up". "anywho, about yesterday. what can i do to help you when you're regressed?" i replied.

"i don't really know, i've never had a caregiver or anything like that" she replied and laid her head on my shoulder. i wrapped my arm around her and rubbed her side. i noticed lily was getting on the bus, and i told billie. she sat up and acted as if we were just friends. not even close friends. lily stood next to me and started talking to me.

then, we arrived at school. i got up and followed lily, and told billie bye. she didn't say anything, she just went in the direction of her class. "your friend seems rude." lily said after billie left. "she's not, don't say that" i defended billie. "okay chill" lily said. we went to our first class and all i could think about was billie. it wasn't even about how she fucked me or anything inappropriate. it was about how i wanted to know everything about her. i wanted to protect her from everything and everyone. i wanted her to be mine.

time went by slowly, but eventually, it was time for p.e class. i sat in the locker room and told lily i'll be skipping it to be with billie from now on. i waited and waited, but billie never arrived. i texted her "where are you? i'm waiting for you in the locker room". she texted back "go into the last stall". i walked to the last stall and knocked on the door. she opened it and in her hand, there was a joint. it was already half-smoked. billie's eyes were red as fuck and a smile was spread on her face.

i walked into the stall and closed the door behind me. there was no other place to sit other than her lap, so i sat in her lap. "i'm high as shit" billie said and giggled. "i can tell" i said. "where'd you get that?" i asked her. "honestly i don't remember" she replied and leaned in for a kiss. i gave her a quick peck and she took another hit off the joint. quickly, it was finished. "is it noticeable that i'm high?" billie asked me. i pulled out my phone, opened my camera, and let her see herself.

"fuck.. what am i gonna do..?" she said and rested her head on my shoulder. "i have no idea baby" i said and hugged her. she sighed and pulled down my shirt to see the marks she left. she kissed my neck and started sucking on it, leaving more marks. "mm billie.. stop teasing me" i said. she put her finger up to my lips and shushed me.

i opened my mouth and she put her finger in, so i sucked on it. "mmh y/n.. i wanna fuck you so bad.." billie said in a low raspy voice. but honestly, i wasn't really feeling it rn. "i'm sorry billie, not rn.." i said softly. "that's okay" she said and kissed me softly while hugging me. i could feel her hard dick through her sweatpants and i felt bad.. i didn't want her to walk around hard at school.

i started rubbing it through her pants. "baby it's okay you don't have to. i'll be fine" billie said. "no i don't want you walking around at school hard.. i don't want anything of the stuff that happened at your last school to happen to you here" i said. "do you know how many times i've walked around hard at school? a lot. that's not how they found out. it's okay, i can hide it. i promise." she reassured me.

"okay.." i said and stopped rubbing her dick. "i'm skipping my next class, wanna stay here with me?" billie asked me. "yes baby" i said and added "i wanna talk to you about something though.". "sure, what is it?" billie asked.

1004 words.

a/n: fixed grammar mistakes.