5

cw: mentions of suicide, age regression.

"billie?" i heard billie's dad say. billie was on the bed, right above me. she didn't reply to him. "billie??" he called her name again, worried. i felt her turn over and she said in her sleepy voice "yeah?". "billie we thought you did it again.. you didn't answer and the door was locked" the man said and billie sat up on the bed. "no dad, i was just sleeping" billie said and sighed.

what did they think billie did again? the thoughts raced through my mind. no way she actually tried to kill herself. she's such a happy little baby, there's no way she tried to do that. "dad i'm not really hungry right now, can i eat later?" billie said, breaking the silence. "are they bullying you at school again?" he said, sounding sad and disappointed. "no dad, i'm just not hungry right now.." billie said. her dad said "okay. know that we love you and we're here for you billie". and then i heard the door close.

billie got up to lock the door and she said "you can come out now". i crawled out of under the bed and sat down on the bed with billie. "what did they think you did again?" i asked, worried. "don't worry about it" she replied dryly. "billie." i said. "y/n. i said don't worry about it." she insisted. i hugged her and sat in her lap. "tell me? please?" i pleaded. she sighed and said "fine. they thought i attempted again.". i looked again into her eyes. they weren't filled with happiness or lust or anything i saw before. they were just empty.

"baby.." i said and hugged her tightly. she didn't hug me back. her body was stiff. i stopped hugging her and got off her lap. "i'm sorry." i said and got up, getting ready to grab my stuff and leave. "wait.." she said in a soft, higher-pitched voice. i looked back towards her and she was under the blanket. "billie?" i asked her and pulled the blanket off of her. she was sucking her thumb. "hi.." she said.

"you okay billie?" i asked her, unsure about this whole situation. "dunno" she said and shrugged her shoulders, continuing to suck on her thumb. i sat down next to her. she crawled into my lap and looked into my eyes. her eyes were innocent. like a child. she pulled on my shirt and said "want milk..". i was so confused, but then i remembered something lily and i talked about once. like ages ago. age regression. it's when a person regresses to a child-like mind and behaves like one.

i took off my shirt and unhooked my bra, and showed her my boob. she immediately started sucking on it. she pulled away after like a minute and seemed upset. "want milk!" she said in a demanding tone. "baby i don't have any milk" i explained to her. she teared up and said "want milk..". i put my boob in her mouth and let her keep on sucking it. while she calmed down, i checked my phone. i had another call missed from lily. i texted her "hey, can't talk rn. i'm okay. i'm not home but i'm okay". she replied as soon as i sent that message and asked "wya? i've been worried sick y/n. you haven't replied for hours".

i texted back saying "i know, i'm sorry i worried you. i can't tell you where i'm at but i promise i'm okay". she left me on read and i texted my dad saying i'm gonna stay here overnight to work on this major school project. he disagreed and told me to be home by 9. it was 8:30. i didn't know what to do about billie. i didn't wanna leave her alone like this.

i argued with my dad and eventually, he agreed i'll be home at 9:30. i had about 45 minutes to get billie back to being big. i didn't know what to do to get her big again. luckily, there was a knock on the door. i heard a different man's voice calling billie's name. i unlocked the door and quickly hid under the bed. the man walked in said "billie, you okay?". "shit, yeah, what time is it?" she replied. "i have no idea, but dad told me you were feeling down so i came here to talk to you" he said.

"i'm okay, can you come back later? i'm a bit uh busy at the moment" billie said and the man said okay, and left. she locked the door again and i heard her starting to cry, mumbling something about "i always fuck this up. fuck". i got out of under the bed and said "baby?". she jumped and said "oh fuck jesus christ i thought you left". "i didn't" i said and sat on the bed next to her.

"i regressed in front of you, didn't i?" billie said and wiped her tears while laughing. "you did, but it's okay" i reassured her. "no fuck i always fuck shit up with this. fuck my life bro." she said and started laughing while crying. "i don't wanna leave you like this but just know you didn't fuck anything up. i just have to go or my dad will kill me. okay?" i said while getting dressed again.

"okay, i think they finished eating so i'll help you sneak out" she said and wiped her tears. i hugged her and grabbed my stuff. she unlocked the door and checked the hallway was free. it was. she walked in front of me and made sure everything was clear before whispering goodbye and opening the door quietly.

964 words.

a/n: fixed grammar mistakes.